Author Topic: Possible Financing option for the Empulse from Sheffield Financial  (Read 1173 times)

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email

From today's press release:

At the launch party, Brammo announced the Empulse and Empulse R will cost $16,995 and $18,995 respectively with financing available from Sheffield Financial. Through this financing, customers will be able to purchase the new Empulse and Empulse R from Brammo dealers as follows:

Empulse: 8.9% for 72 months at $303, 6.9% financing for 60 month at $334 and 3.9% for 36 months at $499

Empulse R: 8.9% for 72 months at $339, 6.9% financing for 60 month at $373 and 3.9% for 36 months at $558

==================================================================================

I just gave Sheffield Financial a call to see what financing terms they were offering on the Brammo Empulse now that the price range known.

Link: http://www.sheffieldfinancial.com/

I spoke with their sales department. They are aware of Brammo and I was told:

Interest Rate 3.9% for 36 months
Interest Rate 6.9% for 60 months
Interest Rate 8.9% for 72 months

Auto/Motorcycle Loan Calculator

Link: http://www.cars.com/go/advice/financing/calc/loanCalc.jsp?mode=full

I think the rates are decent for a brand new product like the Empulse.

I am planning to finance whichever Empulse version I finally decide to buy. I am leaning toward the Non-R at the moment.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:11:13 AM by Phantom »

Mr.Rodgers

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Possible Financing option for the Empulse from Sheffield Financial
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
Ouch.  I was hoping for some kind of 0% for a year type of deal
(somewhat)Patiently waiting

scuderia

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 10:30:15 AM »
FYI we have 4.99% for 60 months and 5.24% for 72 available from one of our local credit unions... we've already done some Enertia deals at these rates. Not as good as 0% but those rates cost the manufacturer as much as $3K to buy down..
So when you see those rates they will be on brand models that aren't moving.. not a something Brammo should have to deal with this year anyway.
Cheers,
Don

CAT in HAWAII

• Empulse Guru
  • Empulse in HAWAII ,,,,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 10:37:05 AM »
FYI we have 4.99% for 60 months and 5.24% for 72 available from one of our local credit unions... we've already done some Enertia deals at these rates. Not as good as 0% but those rates cost the manufacturer as much as $3K to buy down..
So when you see those rates they will be on brand models that aren't moving.. not a something Brammo should have to deal with this year anyway.
Cheers,
Don
Yeah, even in Hawaii you can get all type of green loan around the 5% from credit unions to the big banks ,,,
Oh well,,, big decisions now,,, R or no R,,,, I think the more R orders they get, the longer it'll take to get a non-R version out,,, :P
Crashed! Don't go up against a semi-truck,, it ain't pretty!

2017 Indian Chief Classic,,,

SWAPPED!! First 2013 Empulse R in HAWAII !!! 🏄

-=SOLD=- HD Sportster 1200 Sport Anniversary Ed. -=SOLD=-

Virtually Yours

• Brammoholic
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
Shopping rates!
There's no question for me about which model. When it comes to financing, for an extra <$30 a month I'll take the R.
Actually Mine,
Empluse R

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 09:32:22 AM »
$36/mo * 72 mo = $2600.

When I bought the Zero, I believe they had a similar .. 4-5% @ 36 months or something rate, and a 0% at 12 months through Freedom Road Financial. In reality Zero probably pays FRF something like 2%, or about $200. I went with the 0% / 12 month offer.

Might be worth calling up FRF if you're in the market,or check your local credit union.
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/