Brammo Empulse Discussion > Brammo Empulse

The 19 Thousand Dollar Question

(1/3) > >>

EmpulseRider:
So who is buying an R? Its out of my price range so Im saving funds so I can get a base one for next riding season... I have sent my appeal to get an Empulse this season to Brammo via email, I will let you know when I hear back from them.

On a side note, the white one on facebook looks AMAZING, I may go with white, instead of black when I finally get to order one. Wow...

On a second side note... look out for an update to the TCO calculator in the next week... the Empulse and Empulse R will be added along with a few ICE bikes in the same price range.

Gavin:
Yeah, the white is sweet...lovely contrast...

as for the "bulk" of the bottom....it has grown on me...it gives it a powerful look and a bit more symmetry...

Good luck with the appeal....I will add my voice to yours (not that i have any power) and send an email Brammo's way...

hoping you are EmpulseRider soon... :)

Gavin

Phantom:
I am planning to update my pre-order for a white Empulse. The R version is out of my budget for now.

I am looking forward to your updated TCO calculator, EmpulseBuyer.

Virtually Yours:
When it comes to financing theRe is only a slight difference in the monthly payment between the two models. So as long as a can get the best rate available I'm going to order the R when they call me for the deposit.

Richard230:
If I hadn't bought my Zero, buying the Empulse would have been an tough decision.  I like the quality, design, looks and performance of the R, but the California out-the-door price (around $21K) would have put more of a dent into my bank account than I was prepared for. Waiting until next year for the base model to come out would have been even tougher and the $2K saved is not that much at that price level.  I just don't know what I would have done.   ???  But at least I don't have to make that decision now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version