Brammo Empulse Discussion > Brammo Empulse

Reservation change?

(1/8) > >>

EmpulseRider:
I read in this article:

"If you already pre-ordered, do so again to specify which model you want. Source: Gas 2.0 (http://s.tt/1bmfr)"

Do we really have to re-preorder? I dont believe Brammo mentioned anything to that effect.

Deadly Silent Ninja:
Unless they have a way to keep your spot, that would suck for any early pre-orderer. Imagine being among the fist 50 and then being bumped back to 1,997 or something?

I think it would be much easier if they asked people to confirm the model when they asked people to put down the money for the R or confirm their intention to buy the basic model.

EmpulseRider:
Exactly my thoughts. I wonder if Brammo can confirm or deny this.

FreepZ:
I got the impression that the way that it was going to work was that when your number came up, you would be asked if you wanted an Empulse or an Empulse R. If you said "R" and sent them the down payment then your bike would be on the way. If you said "Non-R" then you name is added to the list for next year. Then in 2013 they would run through the list again, and probably offer to sell you the "R" just in case you changed your mind. Once again, if you send them the down payment, your bike would be on the way.

I'm not sure what else would be fair.

Brammo Rider Wannabe:
Just checked my order on the website. Reservation #628 for an Empulse 10.0 has been changed to an Empulse R.  I will be waiting for them to contact me before I change anything that might screw up my place in line. I will be, however, informing them that I do not want the R and will wait for the standard Empulse. I wonder where my spot will be in that line?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version