Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Mods

Awesome looking fairing

(1/3) > >>

Brammofan:
From this article on AutoBlogGreen comes these pictures of an electrified Royal Enfield motorcycle.  Gotta love this fairing.  I wonder if it would fit the Enertia?
[smg id=86][smg id=87]

BrammoBrian:
That is a very tidy electric motorcycle.  With the small diameter hub motor on the rear wheel, you wouldn't notice it's electric at first glance. 

In the event someone out there gets a wild hair to add such a full or quarter-fairing to an Enertia, here's a link to some good stuff that's not very expensive:

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/vintage/vintagefairingsquarter.htm

skadamo:
Nice link, thanks!

enertia-ette:
I would love to do a fairing! They seem to have a fabulous selection. Only problem is that I would want to have the selection available to take the bike down where I could put pieces together to see what I liked. Then make the purchase...  Doing anything to your bike is so personal. I am a totally visual person and know what I like when I see it.
Now ya have me thinking.  :-\ Gunna need some research done!

Brammofan:
Hey Brian --- I was looking for some pictures of the first iteration of the Brammo TTR... you had a smaller fairing on it.  I think it was part of the original TTXGP announcement back in 2008.  You had posted a picture or two of it on a blog you had back then, but I can't find the link to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version