Brammo Empulse Discussion > Brammo Empulse

I'm ready!

(1/1)

Virtually Yours:
Thank you for choosing Keesler Federal Credit Union for your lending needs. We are writing to congratulate you on your 2012 Brammo Empulse R motorcycle loan being ①approved, share details of the approval and help you finalize your loan.

Details of the loan:
①Approval Amount: $19,000.00 (amount not to exceed collateral value).
②Interest Rate: 6.5% on a term up to 60 months.

Now I just need an email from you know who...

protomech:
Awesome : )

Wonder who will be the first forum member to take delivery on their R..

Virtually Yours:
Of course in a perfect world it would be nice if several if not all the regulars got it at the same time!

EmpulseRider:
Planning ahead, NICE! I dont think they will deliver until the end of June so you may have to wait a little while... will be so awesome to finally see these out on the road. Heck I havent even seen one Brammo or Zero out in the wild here...

People in CO get excited when they see a Ferrari because there are typically nothing but trucks and SUVs here... so I bet I will get a TON of interest from folks when I am out on one of these!

protomech:
I don't see much reaction when I'm out riding, at least at 45-55 mph type speeds. Everyone is preoccupied with driving, I'm preoccupied with making sure they don't drive into me.

Low speeds? Yeah, people notice.

I get questions from the guards about every third time I go through the gate to get on post - the guards are constantly rotating stations. A couple of them recognize me and the bike now.

"Hey, check out this guy's electric bike" -- common refrain called to another guard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version