Author Topic: New Brammo Email...  (Read 1103 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
New Brammo Email...
« on: May 31, 2012, 12:43:29 PM »
Go check your inbox...mmmm, that sounds nasty....

Gavin

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Brammo Email...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »
Pretty cool. Like the communication from Brammo lately, but nothing really new here if you follow Brammo on FB and Twitter.

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
Yeah, a newsletter! (At it looks nice too!) I just hope it becomes a regular thing. I don't expect there to be anything that isn't already on Facebook, but who knows? They may slip something original in there from time to time.
Richard #935 #595 #44

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »
Got a response back today that I had been placed back on the newsletter mailing list. Suspect that I got removed some time ago when I removed myself from the dealer list.

No newsletter for today, of course : p
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 10:58:25 AM »
Here's the email. (Figure it's been out for a day, time to post it up):
Welcome

Harry,

We would like to extend a huge thank you for all of your support and encouragment through the last few years, and for your shared excitment and enthusiasm with the launch of our newest motorcycles, the Empulse and Empulse R! 

Please read on to learn more about our most recent launch as well as the lastest from our race track.

Until next time,

Team Brammo   

Empulse Launch Party a Smash

The month got off to a flying start on May 8th with the launch of the Empulse and Empulse R,  the culmination of almost three years of intense design and development effort.

With over 300 Brammo fans traveling to the launch event from far and near, we were sure to offset our carbon emissions thanks to CarbonFund.org; making the whole Empulse Empulse R launch event carbon neutral.

Such was the social buzz, Brammo, was trending on Twitter and as a result we reached almost 4 million Twitter users during the evening.

You can see highlights of the launch event by following this link.

The response of the press to the launch was amazing and of course everyone now wants to ride these beautiful machines.

Here are just a few quotes;

“…the wraps finally came off the Brammo Empulse and Empulse R electric sport bikes. And, wow! “

“Brammo has demonstrated to consumers and motorcycle insiders alike the advancements in electric motorcycling.”

“Now having laid our peepers on the Empulse, we have to say we’re impressed with build quality, styling and the bike overall…”

“Congratulations to Brammo for a great product and an absolutely amazing launch….. “

“Priced at $16,995 the baseline Empulse is equipped with an assortment of Italian made components similar to those on the Ducati 848 StreetFighter. The Empulse R fetches an additional $2,000 and includes a plethora of carbon fiber farkles like front and rear fenders, headlight shroud, tank and tail.”

You can see the full specifications of the Empulse and Empulse R by following this link.

Empulse – the video

Check out the world’s fastest production electric motorcycle, the Brammo Empulse R, carving up the twisties in Malibu and cruising the mean streets of LA.  She’s a thing of beauty…!

The Racing Will Go On

The Racing Season Begins (kind of...)

By Steve Atlas

Round 1 of the 2012 season kicked off the first weekend of May and arrived with great anticipation. Problem was it didnt last long - for me at least. Four and a half laps to be exact. A great four and a half laps, but still, only four and a half laps.

That was the point at which the rear end let go exiting Turn 7 and sent me for a ride of a lifetime - and not in a good way. It was a massive highside, one which took the top of my right index finger off and fractured six of the vertebre in my back - from which I'm now 1.2cm shorter! Like I really needed that at a towering 5' 6" already - thanks a lot Mr. Empulse RR! All joking aside, looking at the data showed nothing different than the lap prior so we're not too sure what happened.

On the plus side, my fourth lap was already over a second faster than our track record from last year. But half way through lap five was the end to my opening round. For this reason my second update of the season is a short one. As in that's all folks (laughs)...

Thankfully I'm healing ahead of schedule and by no means are we giving up on defending our Number 1 plate. With four rounds and two races at each left we will be back in the hunt quickly - mark my word. So stay tuned for the next update following our next test in a few weeks. Hopefully it's a bit longer than this one!

Mark Buckley

We were deeply saddened to hear that Mark Buckley our TT rider and good friend had been killed on the final day of the North West 200 road race  in Ireland
The 35-year-old from Loch Lomond, Scotland fell from his Aprilia RSV4 on the opening lap of the Superstock race in the high speed Millbank Avenue section near Portstewart.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Jayne and family.
Mark rode the #26 Brammo Enertia TTR to 3rd place in the inaugural Isle of Man TTXGP race in 2009.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki