Author Topic: Enertia+ in August?!  (Read 3359 times)

FrankH

• Empulse Guru
  • First Enertia+ in the Netherlands!
    • View Profile
Enertia+ in August?!
« on: July 10, 2012, 03:27:29 AM »
Hi all,

when I recently contacted Brammo sales to change the e-mail address on my pre-order, I also asked how things were going there, and when my pre-order might materialize. I got a reply from a Brammo representative from Germany, saying they could deliver in Europe this August! Needless to say I was surprised because that's less than 90 days away and I hadn't been contacted about a down payment or any other order confirmation, but apparently (once the dealership here in the Netherlands is finalized) I can just go there, pay and take it away (hopefully it's within range of Amsterdam). As always, I'll believe it when I see it, but it really seems like something is going to happen around here...

Frank

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
Re: Enertia+ in August?!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 07:25:23 AM »
Keep us posted!

It seems the June deliveries for Empulse and Enertia+ were a little aggressive, but hopefully we'll see both bikes in August.
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 09:42:20 AM »
Seems possible...the Plus is being made much closer to our European friends...so it should be easier and quicker to get from the production line to dealers in Europe than the States.

Crossing that Pond takes time...

Gavin

CBke

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 02:34:39 PM »
(hopefully it's within range of Amsterdam)

Maybe you should contact EVC Heemskerk.
On their website they are showing the BRAMMO E-motorfiets.
But price is "op aanvraag"

http://www.evc-heemskerk.nl/productdetail.php?product=164&cat=Elmoto/grace/Brammo&cat_id=43

If you want a test drive on a Enertia, there is a Enertia at Ecomobiel at Antwerp.

http://www.ecomobielshop.be/nieuws/index.html

CBke

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 03:54:52 AM »
I have been in contact with EVC Heemskerk a few times via Twitter (@evc_heemskerk) to request a test ride but so far no luck and no info on availability.
They are usually quick to react and helpful though and I just sent them another message today.
Once you go EV, gas is history!

FrankH

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »
I have been in contact with EVC Heemskerk a few times via Twitter (@evc_heemskerk) to request a test ride but so far no luck and no info on availability.
They are usually quick to react and helpful though and I just sent them another message today.

I contacted them through the form on their website and never heard back from them. That didn't make a good impression. But they're reasonably close to Amsterdam so I guess I'll try again...

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 02:24:32 AM »
I've got a response from @evc_heemskerk that they can do test rides of the enertia plus now and for the empulse early next year. So after my summer break I will defenitely go for a test ride on the enertia

CBke

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 06:40:59 PM »
Found on Twitter EVC Heemskerk:
18 augustus heeft EVC de beschikking over een BRAMMO ENERTIA elektrische motorfiets. Kom langs voor een proefrit !!
CBke

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 06:56:22 PM »
18 augustus heeft EVC de beschikking over een BRAMMO ENERTIA elektrische motorfiets. Kom langs voor een proefrit !!
Translated (via Google): August 18 APL has offered a Brammo Enertia electric motorcycle. Come along for a test drive!
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 06:30:30 AM »
Translated (via Google): August 18 APL has offered a Brammo Enertia electric motorcycle. Come along for a test drive!

And guess who has an appointment with them on that day  :) :) :)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 08:40:48 AM »
Cool!  Keep us updated, please.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

FrankH

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 02:32:25 PM »
Found out some more from EVC: they have an Enertia classic there for one day it seems, for demoing and test drives, but they claim to be able to deliver a Plus in 2 to 3 weeks if I want one.
Now for the bad news: the price is way higher than the €8655 that's currently listed on Brammo.com: €9935 and another €250 to get a licence plate and registration. Still cheaper than a Zero S ZF6 but not much...

I guess we'll meet on the 18th of August, kingcharles!

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 05:44:27 AM »
Found out some more from EVC: they have an Enertia classic there for one day it seems, for demoing and test drives, but they claim to be able to deliver a Plus in 2 to 3 weeks if I want one.
Now for the bad news: the price is way higher than the €8655 that's currently listed on Brammo.com: €9935 and another €250 to get a licence plate and registration. Still cheaper than a Zero S ZF6 but not much...

I guess we'll meet on the 18th of August, kingcharles!
That is a real pity that they don't have the actual Plus version. The price is high enough to consider waiting for an Empulse...
I am considering driving there on my Vectrix but at 50 Km one way it means I will have to charge halfway and at the location. That means 6 hours charging in total...  :-[
I am aiming for 13:00 arrival.

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 08:48:53 AM »
What's the battery capacity and range @ speed on the Vectrix?
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 09:43:16 AM »
I test rode one of the original Vectrix models and it was good for about 30 miles at around an average speed of 50 mph and had a top speed of 62 mph.
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.