General > Off Topic

Car Trailer for Empulse

(1/1)

EmpulseRider:
Was wondering if anyone knows of a good, simple, solid trailer that I can buy to tote my Empulse around with on road trips. This would need to hook up to my Chevy Cruze... when I went to Thunderhill for a track day with my brother, I saw a few folks just pulling around their motorcycles with compact cars, like my Cruze.

Saw things like a new Ducati 1198 being towed by a 90s honda civic... lol, priorities...

craigq:

--- Quote from: EmpulseBuyer on July 25, 2012, 03:37:48 PM ---Saw things like a new Ducati 1198 being towed by a 90s honda civic... lol, priorities...

--- End quote ---

Makes sense to me  :D

protomech:
I'm on board with that.. my car is 13 years old.

skuzzle:
Costco has a trailer http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11752397&search=trailer&topnav=&Mo=0&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=trailer&Ntt=trailer&No=0&Nty=1&Ntx=mode matchallpartial that might work.  I have an early version before they added the tent.  I've used it for motorcycles, ATV's, and stuff.

Brammofan:
I rented a motorcycle trailer from U-haul (to move a freezer).  Depending on how often you're going to use it, that's an option. If you drop off the trailer in the same location as you pick it up, it's only about $15 - $20 a day.

If you have room to store a trailer, just keep your eye on craigslist for "motorcycle trailer."  They pop up all the time in major metropolitan areas.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version