The Brammo Buying Experience > Wanting to buy

Dealership in Denver

(1/6) > >>

EmpulseRider:
I have been doing a little day dreaming about starting an electrics only dealership in Denver. I even have a location in mind just outside of downtown Denver. What do you think of this name:

Denver Electrics

I know, its genius...

lol, Im not really serious about the name, but im somewhat serious about the idea. If we cant get a existing dealer to carry Brammo, perhaps I can make it happen. What do you guys think?

Gavin:
Do it...and open one in Albuquerque too :)

I will lend you:

Current Mobility
or
Current City Commuters (C3 or C-Cubed)
or
Current Urban Transportation (A "CUT" ABOVE)

in exchange for a demo bike....

Gavin

FreepZ:
With all the government incentives for electric vehicles in Colorado, it makes a lot of sense to me to have an electric bike dealership in Denver. If you have that entrepreneur spirit and you can get the cash together, then why not?

EmpulseRider:
Thanks for the feedback fellas.

Not sure what I would be getting into exactly but I have these variables in my favor:

Friend owns a body shop on a BUSY business corridor near downtown Denver, he has a HUGE building with extra garage space and a vacant office. The additional office is about 1000 sq ft if i remember correctly. I could probably rent this space out at a very low price, possibly free until I get things rolling.

About 60k to invest. (enough to start?)

Unlimited enthusiasm. Very passionate about the EV industry.

Sales experience (Used to sell Toyotas 8 years ago)

Gavin, how many bikes do you need?  ;)

Gavin:
mmmm, a good question. I need a Plus for daily commuting. I need an Empulse for highway rides and 2 up riding.

So 2. :)

Plus, if Brammo is pushing the Empulse for the American market...and I've already driven the Enertia all over the southwest for the last almost year...and almost every rider in Albuquerque has seen it...well it makes sense to get me on an Empulse and have that seen too...And since I do ride everyday, 365 days a year, well I can have the Plus and the Empulse seen...so...Win Win Win.

:)

Plus I'm greedy.

And C3 and CUT are great names I just gave you...so I share too...

Gavin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version