Author Topic: The Empulse Dealer Road Show  (Read 1326 times)

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
The Empulse Dealer Road Show
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:36:44 AM »
I just got an email from Brammo in response to a few questions I had asked. In the reply they said "The Empulse dealer road show starts on October 1st". [Emphasis added by me.]

A mere two weeks from today!

I'm going to try to see if I can get an Empulse test ride from my local* dealer as soon as possible. Hopefully Brammo will be able to get a bike over here by the 1st and I'll be able to ride it soon.

I wonder if the schedule puts Brammo is position to enter the Super Stock race at Daytona. They just need to have built 25 production Empulses, which, even if they are demo models, could be counted as available for sale.

* Local to my state. It's still an hour and a half ride over there from where I am. Heck, I'm just thankful that there's a dealer in my state!
Richard #935 #595 #44

implovator

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The Empulse Dealer Road Show
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 10:04:09 AM »
* Local to my state. It's still an hour and a half ride over there from where I am. Heck, I'm just thankful that there's a dealer in my state!

Are the four dealers listed at http://www.brammo.com/store-locator/ still the only dealers? I figured they'd be adding a dozen or so to that list.

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 01:17:33 PM »
Good question! It's curious to see that there are 7 times more dealers in Europe (31) than there are in America (4).

Will Polaris (and Victory) dealerships start stocking Brammo bikes? Is there a backlog of American dealers that haven't shown up on the list yet? I wonder how this is going to evolve. As with all things Brammo, only time will tell.
Richard #935 #595 #44

Brammo Rider Wannabe

• Enciter
  • Empulse Order# 628
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:42:38 PM »
For those of you in the San Diego area, James Richards(according to his FB) is at Southbay Motorsports with the Empulses.  http://www.sbmotor.com/

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 07:09:31 PM »
For those of you in the San Diego area, James Richards(according to his FB) is at Southbay Motorsports with the Empulses.  http://www.sbmotor.com/

Makes me wonder where the other van is at...

Brammo Rider Wannabe

• Enciter
  • Empulse Order# 628
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 09:28:47 PM »
Makes me wonder where the other van is at...

Wish I knew. The only stop identified so far has been Penn State Univ. Hopefully I'll hear something about a stop in Ohio.