Author Topic: They're on a Roll!  (Read 2309 times)

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
They're on a Roll!
« on: September 24, 2012, 09:58:06 AM »
This just in on the Brammo Facebook page:

"Brammo Road Show vans and trailers heading to a dealer near you…..carrying Enertia and Empulse Motorcycles across the USA."

Now all we need is an itinerary!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:00:09 AM by Shinysideup »

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: They're on a Roll!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:09:32 AM »
I hope Brammo can find a place to park that van and trailer near Scudderia West in San Francisco.  It is hard enough to locate a parking space large enough to park a motorcycle in that area of town.  All I can say is good luck and if you find a parking spot, let me know where it is.   ;)
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »
Thanks for posting this, SSU.  Very cool van/trailer combos.  I wonder if they will be passing through fly-over land (e.g. Colorado and Missouri).
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 08:34:58 PM »
All I know is that's Ashland is a long way from Florida, and if they are coming here, they are probably going to stop in the "fly-over" state. I'll bet you, BrammoFan, will be sitting on an Empulse before I will.

The road show probably isn't for us in the Brammo choir. My assumption is that they are going to try and spread the word to the ignorant. The converted (i.e. us) don't need much more encouraging (although it would be very nice to see the Empulse in person.)

I hope that they post the itinerary some time soon so I can get an idea of when they will finally get here.
Richard #935 #595 #44

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 08:54:23 PM »
I still have not seen one in person... not even an Enertia. The only Brammos that I have seen in person are the Empulse RRs. Very nice, but I cant put one in my garage.

I really hope they grace us Colorado folks with their presence... they need to get known out here as the tax credits here are killer.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:56:16 PM by EmpulseBuyer »

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 02:20:10 AM »
I hope Brammo can find a place to park that van and trailer near Scudderia West in San Francisco.  It is hard enough to locate a parking space large enough to park a motorcycle in that area of town.  All I can say is good luck and if you find a parking spot, let me know where it is.   ;)

Heck, Richard, they'll probably do what every other truck does in San Francisco: double park!