Author Topic: Episode 9: Interview with Shelina Moreda  (Read 885 times)

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Episode 9: Interview with Shelina Moreda
« on: September 26, 2012, 11:18:16 PM »
http://esbk.co/2012/09/25/episode-9-interview-with-shelina-moreda/

A great interview with Shelina, and lots of Brammo content.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:36:34 PM by ttxgpfan »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Episode 9: Interview with Shelina Moreda
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »
Thanks for posting this, Richard.  Something to listen to during a two-hour car ride later today. :)
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 12:01:47 PM »
That was a very informative interview.

• It was very nice to get an opinion of the Empulse from a professional bike racer.
  • I agree with the sentiment that I would have loved to have seen an Empulse beat all the Zeros. 8)
  • Is Brammo ever going to get the Empulse TTX in a race? Sure the TTX isn't going to be as fast as the RR, but that's never going to change. Are they waiting for a separate race for the "smaller" bikes? (At about 34:00 in the interview.) Perhaps once people can purchase their own Empulse TTX we will finally see one in a race.
Richard #935 #595 #44

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 09:13:32 PM »
Thank you for the feedback, and I am glad it was positive!  I honestly don't know if we will see a TTX in a race next year.  If we can get enough people and bikes out there, with enough of a heads up to the TTXGP they probably would make it a separate class with it's own race.  If that happened it would almost be guaranteed.  There are so many racers out there that would love to race on one of these I don't think Brammo would have a hard time finding someone willing to race it for them.  I think if push came to shove and all Brammo had was 2 RRs for Steve-O and E-Boz, and a TTX Shelina would race the TTX.  Unless of course eCRP had a race ready Energica GP bike.  It's called silly season for a reason. :D