Author Topic: Production line  (Read 1392 times)

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
Production line
« on: October 11, 2012, 06:40:58 PM »
Here's the latest production line picture from Brammo facebook page.

Looks like four complete bikes in the back (two red, two black), and four more on the line.
Richard #935 #595 #44

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Production line
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:24:16 PM »
Nice use of tilt-shift, too.

Now, let's get these bikes on the street!
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

BrammoBrian

• Obsessive Empulsive
  • Brammovangelist
  • Director of Product Development - Brammo, Inc.
    • View Profile
    • BRAMMO
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 10:40:20 AM »
I know everyone's patience is wearing thin, but these bikes and more ARE hitting the street.  The production line is working very well and the Empulse is much improved in the areas of manufacturability and serviceability owing to lessons learned on the Enertia.  We're taking our time to comprehensively audit each bike with a cross-functional team representing produciton, engineering, and marketing, so there will be very few "kinks" left by the time your bike is built on the line.  For those that have remained faithful and and optimistic towards the brand, a heart-felt "Thank-You".  For those that have been tempted by the dark-side or gave up on us, I hope we can win you back with improvements in the future. 

BTW... This bike exceeds every expectation I had for what an electric motorcycle could be, even with my belief that it is the future of the industry.  You guys/gals that are lucky enough to own one are going to fall in love with it.

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 11:00:29 AM »
Thanks for the update...

We do enjoy hearing from you and the other people at Brammo.

Gavin

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 11:03:12 AM »
And good luck next weekend...Race hard, fast and safe...I will miss the insanity of late arrivals and last minute changes...

G

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 02:27:33 PM »
Yeah, I'm a bit sad that the bike isn't in my hands right now, but when I do get it, I'm going to ride the heck out of it, and expect it to be pretty bulletproof. I know that my future self will be thankful that Brammo took such pains to make an excellent bike.

Happily, I think that I'll be pretty distracted next weekend at Daytona! ;D
Richard #935 #595 #44

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 04:44:50 PM »
Something about Brian's posts always give me warm and fuzzies. Its just nice to get updates straight from Brian himself. Great to hear things are finally humming along on the production line.

After owning a Volt for a week now, I am that much more excited to get the Empulse. Its truly a liberating experience to plug in for the first time, I highly recommend it!

BrammoBrian

• Obsessive Empulsive
  • Brammovangelist
  • Director of Product Development - Brammo, Inc.
    • View Profile
    • BRAMMO
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 11:11:54 PM »
After owning a Volt for a week now, I am that much more excited to get the Empulse. Its truly a liberating experience to plug in for the first time, I highly recommend it!

Sweet!  Another Volt owner!  I brought my son, Carter, home from the hospital in mine. I wanted his first ever ride in a vehcile to be in an EV.  I suggested the Empulse to my wife, but she wasn't keen on it... something about him being too young. ;) I find it quite satisfying to think about the fact that he'll grow up with a (mostly) EV car in the garage and will likely learn to ride on some future Brammo electric motorcycle.  He'll have fond memories of good 'ol Dad tuning up the boost current on his motor controller and checking the SOC before taking his vintage Empulse out for a ride...

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »

Sweet!  Another Volt owner!  I brought my son, Carter, home from the hospital in mine. I wanted his first ever ride in a vehcile to be in an EV.  I suggested the Empulse to my wife, but she wasn't keen on it... something about him being too young. ;) I find it quite satisfying to think about the fact that he'll grow up with a (mostly) EV car in the garage and will likely learn to ride on some future Brammo electric motorcycle.  He'll have fond memories of good 'ol Dad tuning up the boost current on his motor controller and checking the SOC before taking his vintage Empulse out for a ride...

Yup, my daughter Kaylee will be driving this very Volt one day, about 16 years from now. :-) Who knows how many Brammo motorcycles I will have owned by then! I may get her a mini Brammo dirt bike, that is, if Brammo makes one (and her mom lets me put her on one)  ::).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:19:18 PM by EmpulseBuyer »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 06:15:37 PM »
  He'll have fond memories of good 'ol Dad tuning up the boost current on his motor controller and checking the SOC before taking his vintage Empulse out for a ride...

And you'll do this, most likely, by connecting to the bike on your personal area network, via your iris-implanted GUI and just thinking the wanted results.

implovator

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 06:25:39 PM »
http://brammoelectricmotorcycles.smugmug.com/Other/Brammo-Production/26133865_fHD4w6#!i=2172101184&k=PBdp8nL

Not sure if this was already posted, but Craig tweeted this link today. Holy smokes, it's a lot of juicy pictures. He was shooting a 5D MkII. :)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Re: Production line
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 09:32:21 PM »
He was shooting a 5D MkII. :)
No, I'm pretty sure those were Empulse Rs.