Author Topic: Brammo Dealer Requesting A Deposit for the Empulse  (Read 2581 times)

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brammo Dealer Requesting A Deposit for the Empulse
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2012, 10:45:08 AM »
No cell phones on the truck?   ???

They could be out of cell phone range if they are en route. Exciting to hear they are on the road though.

00049 (AKA SopFu)

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 04:30:47 PM »
I was never contacted by the Milwaukee dealer.  I called yesterday, but my salesman was out to lunch and I never called back.  I don't believe there is no cell coverage.  I travel between Minneapolis and Chicago many times a year and never have any trouble.  I am also disappointed.
'03 SV650
'13 Empulse #49
Wheaton, IL

CAT in HAWAII

• Empulse Guru
  • Empulse in HAWAII ,,,,
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 11:59:16 PM »
I was never contacted by the Milwaukee dealer.  I called yesterday, but my salesman was out to lunch and I never called back.  I don't believe there is no cell coverage.  I travel between Minneapolis and Chicago many times a year and never have any trouble.  I am also disappointed.

Each dealer has their own staff, and work their own way..
Brammo won't be a big part of their sales until it really takes off, and it *wont really take off if the dealers really provide outstanding customer service,,,

I'm in Hawaii, and was just today called for my deposit, but since no dealer HERE (on Oahu) I was called by Bartels’ Harley-Davidson/Los Angeles Brammo. Very personable fellow,,, invited me for a test drive next month, but I won't be able to get there to LA for it,,,
But my deposit is going in,, so hopefully by Cheistmas I'll have my Harley sold, and be Jammin' on an Empulse R!!!   ;D
Crashed! Don't go up against a semi-truck,, it ain't pretty!

2017 Indian Chief Classic,,,

SWAPPED!! First 2013 Empulse R in HAWAII !!! 🏄

-=SOLD=- HD Sportster 1200 Sport Anniversary Ed. -=SOLD=-

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 10:04:44 AM »
Man, Hawaii is gonna be perfect for the Empulse...No range worries, beautiful weather and climate to ride in...

Just watch out for the tourists

When I was in Kauai I thought, dang, I could ride this whole Island 3 times on an Empulse.

The Big Island would need a couple of charging stations around the Island, but the others wouldn't need any at all...all home charging.

Though the Big Island would still be Killer on the Empulse...Going up to the Observatory would rock. Parking at Black Sands beach would rock...

Have fun...ME=Jealous.

:)

Gavin

CAT in HAWAII

• Empulse Guru
  • Empulse in HAWAII ,,,,
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 03:31:53 AM »
Man, Hawaii is gonna be perfect for the Empulse...No range worries, beautiful weather and climate to ride in...

Just watch out for the tourists

When I was in Kauai I thought, dang, I could ride this whole Island 3 times on an Empulse.

The Big Island would need a couple of charging stations around the Island, but the others wouldn't need any at all...all home charging.

Though the Big Island would still be Killer on the Empulse...Going up to the Observatory would rock. Parking at Black Sands beach would rock...

Have fun...ME=Jealous.

:)

Gavin

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll be able to ride to work (52 miles round trip)
At least 4 days a week,,,

As far as cruising the island, I won't be able to go all the way around ,, but I'll still have some fun on a Sunday afternoon,,,,

Hopefully in a year or so, some entrepreneur will rent out the bikes to tourists,,
Then you could have your wish!

As for me, hopefully by Chrustmas! ::)
Crashed! Don't go up against a semi-truck,, it ain't pretty!

2017 Indian Chief Classic,,,

SWAPPED!! First 2013 Empulse R in HAWAII !!! 🏄

-=SOLD=- HD Sportster 1200 Sport Anniversary Ed. -=SOLD=-