Author Topic: San Fran peeps....  (Read 5940 times)

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: San Fran peeps....
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2012, 11:34:59 PM »
It's not imagined, the bike IS faster more of the time, in more conditions, for more people...

No surprise, Brian, from the director of product development: you nailed it.

Matter of fact, please file away your Panigale scenario as the basis of a great video ad. Maybe a bunch "hot" ICE bikes encountering the Empulse at various lights. Then, after stalls, and spin outs, and wheelies, and more stalls as the Empulse screams off down the road every time... a simple tag line at the end, read by James Earl Jones or Dennis Haysbert: "In the real world, on more occasions, for more riders, Empulse. Perfect."

BTW, this actual scenario actually happened to me recently at a light with a "badass" Harley rider (i.e. sleeveless leather vest)  revving his straight pipes, after I filtered up along side him on my almost silent yellow and black bumblebee 500cc TMax scooter with my fancy I-talian racing variator and dayglo green Schuberth helmet and ATGATT.

Light turns green, I snap the throttle. He stalls. In my mirrors, I could almost make out the smoke emerging from under his half-helmet. He roars up to the next light and we repeat the same thing. Third light, he starts up normally, roars past me in about a half block as I waive him the peace sign.

Life is good. Better on an Empulse! (Not a bad tag line for your ad!)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:11:56 AM by Shinysideup »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2012, 09:59:39 AM »
a simple tag line at the end, read by James Earl Jones or Dennis Haysbert: "In the real world, on more occasions, for more riders, Empulse. Perfect."

Great, except now, whenever I hear Dennis Haysbert, I think of Allstate Insurance.  How about Morgan Freeman?  Or, if we're going for the motorcycle riders, Ewan McGregor?

Life is good. Better on an Empulse! (Not a bad tag line for your ad!)
Damn, SSU. Are you an ad man?  I really love both of these.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »
Damn, SSU. Are you an ad man?  I really love both of these.

Nah, just got a master's degree in creative writing about a thousand years ago. You know: the degree that, along with 3 bucks, will get you a cup of coffee!