Author Topic: Empulse Production  (Read 789 times)

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
Empulse Production
« on: November 13, 2012, 10:51:09 AM »
Production of Empulse bikes should be starting some time soon (today?), hopefully followed by deliveries!

I know that they can build multiple bikes per day. I wonder if that build time includes final inspection. Or how long it takes to get from the start of assembly to in the crate and ready for delivery. And how many bikes they have to put onto a truck before they send them off.

It's getting real close now...
Richard #935 #595 #44

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Empulse Production
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:39:10 AM »
I imagine that they will announce something at the EICMA show today. Probably will be just a press release, or no announcement at all... who knows. Im not very good at predicting Brammo's next move. :-\
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:59:12 AM by EmpulseBuyer »

flar

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »
I believe they've already started building the bikes.  Recent pictures have shown a lot of bikes in their factory (and the tour vans have already started their tours) and one of them (from 11/9) was captioned "LIKE if you think you see yours!".  The question may be more "When will they start shipping?"
Current bikes: 2013 Brammo Empulse R, 2005 BMW R1200RT
Prior bikes: 1988 Honda Hawk GT, 1997 BMW F650

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 01:30:54 AM »
Well I'm chomping at the bit as much as the next guy or gal, but, for my own peace of mind, I've adopted the following perspective:

When I see it in my garage, I'll believe it.

Otherwise, I'll focus on other stuff to drive me crazy (short trip!), like "When's the topbox gonna come out?"