Author Topic: Hollywood Electrics now has the Brammo Enertia!  (Read 1488 times)

Harlan

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Hollywood Electrics
    • Email
Hollywood Electrics now has the Brammo Enertia!
« on: July 31, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »
I'm proud to announce that Hollywood Electrics is now the first retailer outside of Best Buy where you can test ride and purchase an Enertia.  Check out Brammofan's blog for all the details:

http://brammofan.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/brammo-enertia-hurray-for-hollywood/
Harlan Flagg
Hollywood Electrics
http://www.hollywoodelectrics.com

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hollywood Electrics now has the Brammo Enertia!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 12:53:31 PM »
I think Hollywood Electrics is a nice example of cooperative competition in that each electric motorcycle company will benefit from a "larger pie" of riders. I think it is in the best interest of each EV motorcycle company (e.g Brammo, Zero, Electric Motorsport, etc.) to try to build the market together to increase the total number of new riders of electric motorcycles.

Nice job on carrying the Enertia.

Durgenbold

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 01:46:51 PM »
 ;D Durgenbold "likes" this.

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 04:38:37 PM »
This is very cool and congratulations! It's great that these bikes are going to be in places where people are going to actually look for bikes.

And while not wanting to steal anybody's stage here, I would like to point out my prediction on ElMotto some 3 weeks ago in which I predicted a new Brammo sport bike and that your store would be carrying the new bike.

Post number 8 in the below thread.

http://www.elmoto.net/showthread.php?t=2535

I wrote:

"One could speculate that maybe Brammo was bringing out a new sport bike and that it was going to be sold not at Best Buy or not just at Best Buy alone, but maybe also or only at other kinds of bike stores, like even at a very cool one in Los Angeles that is on a street that starts with an F and ends with an X and was featured on "Last Call with Carson Daly."

Of course, the store I was referring to was Hollywood Electrics which is on FairfaX and was featured on Carson Daly's NBC show.

I'm delighted I was right because this is good for everybody that wants to see the e-bike movement flourish!

Edit: My wife and I went to Silver Lake for dinner Sunday night (Bulan Vegetarian Thai food on Santa Monica which is incredible) and after dinner we drove buy Hollywood Electrics to window shop and yes in deed, there was an orange Brammo Enertia inside the store! Very cool!!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:34:59 PM by Kelly »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 04:11:29 PM »
Congrats again, Harlan, and welcome to the lucky (but still small) universe of folks who get to gaze upon their Brammo bikes on a daily basis.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 05:44:48 PM »
Nobody notice my unintended but now so obvious Freudian typing slip?

"....after dinner we drove buy Hollywood Electrics to window shop and yes in deed, there was an orange Brammo Enertia inside the store!"

As I'm laying on the Professor's couch I'm putting my hands in between the cushions looking for change to add to the kitty for the after market carbon fiber belt drive.

badamsfx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 09:46:30 PM »
Nobody notice my unintended but now so obvious Freudian typing slip?

I didn't think it was Freudian, that's why I didn't comment!   ;)

-b-

werm_works

• Empulse Guru
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jeffyyaki
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vespa_1004
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 11:35:28 PM »
Why cant I seem to find hollywood electrics??? I have passed fairfax up and down to and fro work? Where is it close to exactly?

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 04:57:54 AM »
901 N. Fairfax. Corner of Fairfax and Willoughby. There is a traffic light at Fairfax and Willoughby and they are on the northwest corner.

If you are going south on Fairfax it is one very long block south of Santa Monica Blvd on the right side. Right on the corner. It is kind of hard to see if you are driving south because their portion of the building is set back a few feet so as you are driving the business next to them sticks out and you can't see the sign until you are right on top of it. I passed it myself the first time.

If you are driving north on Fairfax, then it is on the left side after Melrose and before Santa Monica. You can see it much easier driving north from Melrose. But anyway, it is on the west side of Fairfax in between Santa Monica and Melrose.

Just stop at Fairfax and Willoughby and get out of the car or off the bike and you are there. Look at this photo which will remind you what you are looking for.

http://brammofan.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/brammo-enertia-hurray-for-hollywood/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:07:49 AM by Kelly »