Author Topic: 2013: A bike Odyssey.  (Read 3348 times)

BrammoBrian

• Obsessive Empulsive
  • Brammovangelist
  • Director of Product Development - Brammo, Inc.
    • View Profile
    • BRAMMO
    • Email
Re: 2013: A bike Odyssey.
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2013, 01:38:14 AM »
Sorry about the mix-up, implovator.  I did see your white bike in the factory today - it's a sweet looking bike.  I'll wipe the drool off before it ships... ;)

implovator

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2013, 08:53:20 AM »
No worries...you can leave the drool on there. :)

Feel free to surprise me with something in the crate though...6-pack from Caldera Brewing Co, TTX Ohlins bits, prototype rearsets, autographed photo of Steve-O high-fiving E-Boz at the beach.

They do make a good team.

implovator

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 04:18:13 PM »
I just heard from Euro Cycles that their first White Empulse (mine) has been uncrated and is ready to go. After all these years, I'm finally letting myself get excited for this bike. Heck, I even thought about taking the rest of the week off. :)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 04:28:52 PM »
I just heard from Euro Cycles that their first White Empulse (mine) has been uncrated and is ready to go. After all these years, I'm finally letting myself get excited for this bike. Heck, I even thought about taking the rest of the week off. :)

That's okay, I'm letting myself get excited for you getting your bike, too.  You may take the week off, but damn it, you better come back here (or on your blog) and post some pics/videos.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki