Author Topic: Non "R" production guesstimate  (Read 669 times)

Brammo Rider Wannabe

• Enciter
  • Empulse Order# 628
    • View Profile
Non "R" production guesstimate
« on: March 02, 2013, 10:30:42 PM »
"R" production and deliveries are underway and many pre-orderers are now enjoying their rides. I already know that my pre-order is set back for a couple reasons. One being where I live (Ohio) and that I ordered the non R. My question is, is there an estimated time frame for production of the non R. I'm just looking forward to the time I should get excited again.  ;D

BrammoBrian

• Obsessive Empulsive
  • Brammovangelist
  • Director of Product Development - Brammo, Inc.
    • View Profile
    • BRAMMO
    • Email
Re: Non "R" production guesstimate
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 11:13:58 PM »
Empulse E1 (non-R) production is set to begin in April, so you can get excited.  ;)  Thanks for your patience!

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:56:08 PM »
I was told at Intermot that Europe deliveries for the Empulse would start in October. Any news/updates on that date?

My Vectrix made it through the winter  :) (with some creative hypermiling) so I am now confident that the batteries will last to October. But the next winter I would like to ride to work a bit more relaxed.
Also a good chance to do some proper waterproof testing of the Empulse for Brammo?
Once you go EV, gas is history!

CAT in HAWAII

• Empulse Guru
  • Empulse in HAWAII ,,,,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 07:20:22 PM »
Empulse E1 (non-R) production is set to begin in April, so you can get excited.  ;)  Thanks for your patience!

And the TTX version??

I did t know they would sell one,, but in Jay Lenos garage ,, Craig said that's coming too,,,  :o
Crashed! Don't go up against a semi-truck,, it ain't pretty!

2017 Indian Chief Classic,,,

SWAPPED!! First 2013 Empulse R in HAWAII !!! 🏄

-=SOLD=- HD Sportster 1200 Sport Anniversary Ed. -=SOLD=-

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »
The TTX is just an R with hop ups (suspension, charger removed, hot map, etc).  So the basic parts are there and supply lines shouldn't be a problem.  But even still, it probably behind the E-1 in the priorities list.