Author Topic: Brammo Day Contest this weekend  (Read 1266 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brammo Day Contest this weekend
« on: May 15, 2013, 12:10:40 PM »
Just saw this on the Eurocycles of Tampa Bay site (but it's at all Brammo dealer locations):
This weekend at Euro Cycles of Tampa Bay!

Brammo Day Contest Rules: In order to win…

We know that test riding the Empulse has been on your bucket list for a while now.
So here is an added incentive to get you down to your nearest Brammo dealership and ride that Empulse.

If you test ride this weekend May 17/18 and complete the Brammo post ride survey you will be entered into our Brammo Days prize draw.
One lucky test rider at each dealership will receive a Brammo/ICON jacket – value $200

The Brammo/ICONjacket is developed from the respected ICON Device jacket

Boasting CE approved, removable elbow/shoulder impact protectors coupled with ICON’s dual-density foam back pad, the Device can take a punch and hit back.
The durable textile chassis and the smooth, removable vest liner reveal a rough-n-tumble exterior matched with a calm and collected interior.
The Device also is equipped with built-in mechanical flex zones to increase on-bike mobility.
Premium textile fit and function with a refined stance, the Device Textile jacket holds the key.

Features:
BRAMMO LOGO
ICON SPORT FIT
DURABLE TEXTILE CHASSIS
REMOVABLE ICON FIELD ARMOR ELBOW & SHOULDER IMPACT PROTECTORS
REMOVABLE ICON DUAL-DENSITY FOAM BACK PAD
GATHER STRETCH PANELS FOR COMFORT AND FLEXIBILITY
REMOVABLE INSULATED AND WIND RESISTANT VEST LINER

Entrants must be 18 or older.
Entrants cannot be employees of Brammo, an authorized Brammo Dealership or ICON.
Entrants agree to allow their name to be publicized as a contest winner.
Entrants must claim their prize within ten business days of being emailed by Brammo.
Only one entry per email address will be included in the contest drawing.
One Brammo/ICON Jacket will be awarded at each participating Brammo authorized dealership.
The winner will be selected at random from all entrants who test ride a Brammo motorcycle and then complete the test ride survey within three days of riding.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

frodus

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Brammo Day Contest this weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:29:18 PM »
It's a nice f*cking jacket too! I got mine a few weeks back. It's got a nice Brammo Logo on the Front and the Brammo symbol embroidered on the back. There's even a Brammo Symbol on the supper pull. Nice armor on the shoulders, elbows and back. The large fit me a little tight, so I sent back and got an XL and it fits well. Also has a nice zip out vest liner. Pretty well made jacket IMHO. Go test ride and enter, it's worth it just for the ride ;)

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 02:18:53 PM »
Probably a stupid question but, where do you buy this particular jacket? The one for sale on Brammo's website looks different.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »
Not a stupid question at all.  I, too, am lusting after this jacket. :P

frodus

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 02:33:23 PM »
I'd contact them direct to see if you can buy it (much like the fender eliminator mod). They gave me this jacket in thanks, because I've helped them a little with local PR... the OEN/DriveOregon Pubtalk as well as a couple test rides (one of those to Skuzzle on this forum, who picks up his Empulse E1 today).

When its cold, I wear my leather, but the rest of the time, I wear the Icon/Brammo jacket. I'll snap some pictures sometime.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 02:37:01 PM by frodus »

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 02:46:56 PM »
I'd contact them direct to see if you can buy it (much like the fender eliminator mod). They gave me this jacket in thanks, because I've helped them a little with local PR... the OEN/DriveOregon Pubtalk as well as a couple test rides (one of those to Skuzzle on this forum, who picks up his Empulse E1 today).

When its cold, I wear my leather, but the rest of the time, I wear the Icon/Brammo jacket. I'll snap some pictures sometime.

OK, so who do I need to contact at Brammo to get me one of these bad boys? Since this is an Icon jacket im pretty much already sold. I need to get the fender eliminator as well. Thanks!

Euro Cycles of Tampa Bay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 02:57:13 PM »
We are excited to offer the chance to win one of these sweet jackets!

You just have to demo our Empulse R and fill out the survey.

If you're local to Florida we welcome you to come visit this Friday or Saturday to take advantage of this cool contest.

We are also honored to be your Brammo dealer in the southeast US and we are glad we have such a good rapport with the Brammo community. :)

Give us a call or visit our website to get all of the latest info on our Brammo happenings

813-926-9937
www.eurocyclesoftampabay.com

frodus

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 03:20:09 PM »

OK, so who do I need to contact at Brammo to get me one of these bad boys? Since this is an Icon jacket im pretty much already sold. I need to get the fender eliminator as well. Thanks!

Just call and ask them for Sales/Parts sales and they should be able to get you hooked up to the right person. Or call your local Dealer and see.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 03:35:02 PM »
Hi Euro Cycles - thanks for dropping in.  :D

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 06:24:19 PM »
This is also mentioned to todays newsletter from Brammo.

G