Author Topic: Z-naught has an Enertia!  (Read 1575 times)

Z-naught

• View Profile
    • Email
Z-naught has an Enertia!
« on: June 02, 2013, 04:52:41 PM »
Hey everyone! After years of pining for a Brammo Enertia, I finally bought one. Specifically, the one that was for sale in Las Vegas, posted here: http://brammoforum.com/index.php?topic=2010.0

I'm new to motorcycling and have much to learn about the Enertia and riding in general, so I hope to benefit from the knowledge and experience of my fellow Brammo enthusiasts here.

For those who are in Oregon, I live in the Salem area. It was great bringing my Enertia to Oregon. It felt like I was bringing the bike home. I just love that Oregon is such a leader in electric motorcycle innovation, what with Brammo in Ashland and MotoCzysz in Portland. Are there ever any meetups held in Oregon? Pilgrimages to Ashland? Parties in Portland? I'd like to get to know the local Brammo riders.

I look forward learning from all of you on the Brammo Owners Forum and contributing what my imagination and naïveté can bring.

Cheers!

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Z-naught has an Enertia!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 04:58:21 PM »
Congratulations, welcome to the Brammo world and welcome to the world of motorcycling!
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

frodus

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »
I'm in Portland. Would love a meet up. You can charge here if needed. There's five empulses ... Not sure about enertias. Think you could get to Portland OK?

Z-naught

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 01:28:17 AM »
Think you could get to Portland OK?

Alas, not easily on the Enertia. I'm not quite ready for a long trip with multiple charging stops. But I can certainly hop in the old four-wheeled iron box and cruise up sometime if there's a meetup.

Five Empulses? Is that enough to start a gang? Something to consider. I should look into getting one myself after I develop my riding skills on the Enertia.

BTW, I've been reading your posts on Elmoto.net, eVFR, and Endless-sphere.net for years; great stuff Frodus. It's super cool that I can finally join in with the 'cool cats' and ride one of these beasties.

Z-naught

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 01:29:32 AM »
Congratulations, welcome to the Brammo world and welcome to the world of motorcycling!

Thanks Brammofan!

frodus

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »
I could meet you halfway. Kaiser maybe?

7racer

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 06:03:59 PM »
congrats!

Z-naught

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 06:55:54 PM »
I could meet you halfway. Kaiser maybe?

Yeah, that would definitely work! I'll PM you when I'm confident on the bike and we can meet up sometime. As an EV enthusiast without an engineering degree, I have a zillion questions I want to ask you...