General > Welcome Forum

Why not a Wiki?

<< < (3/3)

Shinysideup:
Very useful. Thanks for doing this.

Not a complaint: The Empulse page has an old image and the specs don't reflect the R model capabilities.

Brammofan:
Does anyone else know wiki-markup and want to volunteer to update and add to the wiki?  I can do it, but would love others to get involved.

Brammofan:
Following a long absence, the Brammoforum Wiki is once again operational. 
http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Auslander:
Taking a look at the wiki, I realize the text on model specifics is probably from glossies or announcements from Brammo.  But, I find this, #7 for the Enertia+ :

"Auto-start module integration – The bike now starts with the key switch and does not require the button press. Button has been replaced with a nice stamped aluminum Brammo bull head badge. The bike also charges when plugged in to AC power. No special key position or steps required. Fork does not need to be locked in order to charge."

I have an E+, and after key on, it does still require a button press; there is no Brammo badge anywhere.  The rest is correct, I suspect the text is what was intended to be released but might not have made it in to final manufacturing.  Not sure if you want to make an edit to that, or leave it as-is for historical perspective.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version