werm_works

• Empulse Guru
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jeffyyaki
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vespa_1004
    • View Profile
    • Email
WTF
« on: July 21, 2013, 12:55:19 AM »
I got my bike back again from Bartels 2 months after being there previously..... Previously I had to she'll out cash for something they didn't fix and in return had a crack on my body then today I got the bike without testing it yet saw my charging cable missing and my freaking sun frame cracked!!!!! Idk if it was the guys at the shop moving the bike around or the delivery guy but it doesn't matter who it's still under Bartels and I don't know what to do!!!!

werm_works

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
WTF
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 07:42:53 PM »
Aug. 10 still dealing with Bartels, I got a call from them today saying my parts came already and I could pick up the parts and the bike, I went and they said that one parts was the wrong color and the the sub frame part is somewhere in the shop but the person who knows where won't be back till Tuesday.... So why did they call me to have me pick up my bike which they should actually deliver back to my house so anyways I just picked up my bike and will have them mail me my parts for the mean time I got my bike apart awaiting replacement parts

werm_works

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
WTF
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 07:44:07 PM »