Author Topic: Electric-only group ride on San Francisco peninsula, Saturday, March 22  (Read 2214 times)

mattmccutchen

• Mountain View, CA
    • View Profile
    • Personal web site
    • Email
I'm planning a group ride for electric motorcycles (and scooters, etc.) only this Saturday, March 22, starting at 9:30 am at Alice's Restaurant, Skyline Blvd & La Honda Rd, Woodside, CA.  Here's the planned , which we might adjust on the day of the ride.  I prefer a conservative pace, but this may be open to negotiation and/or we could split into subgroups.  Two of my friends are going, and I wanted to invite anyone else from the forum who might be interested.  If you will come, please reply to this thread or email or PM me so I know to wait for you.  I don't want to post my cell phone number publicly, but I will be monitoring those other channels up until departure time.

Cheers!

Jeff

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
Alas!  I'm busy today (and also haha tend to wake up at noon on Saturdays).  If you are planning another one please post it.

Do you have anywhere that you recommend charging for an Alice's run?

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Alas, I check this forum almost every day, and your post just showed up under "Show unread posts since last visit."

Sorry I missed it and such a nice day here.

Hopefully next time.

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
The ride turned out very nice.  A total of 3 Zeros: my S, Matt's 2012 S and Miro's 2014 SR.  Great weather and little traffic along the roads less traveled.  :)  Kind of quiet, though.   ;)
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Well if Jeff and I had been there, we could have taken turns yelling, "Uddn, Uddn" as we start off each time.

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Here is a photo of three Zeros crossing a bridge and hoping a troll doesn't show up.   ;)
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.