Author Topic: new comers from HK, spec32 owner  (Read 1462 times)

plukcc

• Enciter
    • View Profile
new comers from HK, spec32 owner
« on: January 24, 2014, 08:22:35 AM »
hello everybody,
i am peter luk from hong kong, and i just have the spec32 and i found it is great, especially the professional services from brammo hk

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: new comers from HK, spec32 owner
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 09:20:10 AM »
Welcome Peter!

We have lots of good information here, so don't worry about asking any questions.

The service in San Francisco is very good and I'm happy to hear that is true also in Honk Kong. The Empulse is a perfect bike for Honk Kong, I would guess.

BrammoBrian

• Obsessive Empulsive
  • Brammovangelist
  • Director of Product Development - Brammo, Inc.
    • View Profile
    • BRAMMO
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »
Hey, Peter, and welcome to the forum!  I've been enjoying the pictures of you enjoying your Spec32 on Brammo HK's Facebook page.  Between your Spec32 and the S1000RR HP, you've got yourself a pretty bad@ss collection!   8)

plukcc

• Enciter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 11:24:53 AM »
Welcome Peter!

We have lots of good information here, so don't worry about asking any questions.

The service in San Francisco is very good and I'm happy to hear that is true also in Honk Kong. The Empulse is a perfect bike for Honk Kong, I would guess.

that will be great, but please excuse my english is not that good in deed

plukcc

• Enciter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »
Hey, Peter, and welcome to the forum!  I've been enjoying the pictures of you enjoying your Spec32 on Brammo HK's Facebook page.  Between your Spec32 and the S1000RR HP, you've got yourself a pretty bad@ss collection!   8)

previously i have the 1199s but since it is tooooooo damn hot...... i have to give it up haha
i am looking forward to see the first sport bike of brammo