Author Topic: Bay Area folks meetup this Thursday before Tech Talk?  (Read 719 times)

Adan

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bay Area folks meetup this Thursday before Tech Talk?
« on: March 24, 2014, 12:46:16 PM »
So I'm planning on getting a burger and a beer at Zeitgeist before attending Brian's talk at Scuderia.  Talk is at 6:30, so I'll get to Zeitgeist around 5:30-5:45.  That might mean 2 beers, actually.

Let's meet up, all ye who shall attend.  Current forecast is no rain.

It goes without saying that Empulse riders blend in perfectly with the rat bikers who hang out there, so we'll need some other way to find each other.  I know what Jeff and Bill look like, if they come.  Anyone else, feel free to send me a PM and I'll give you my phone #.

Technically, I am still in negotiations with my wife for her to take over my regular toddler pickup-and-care duties for this Thursday, but I expect that will go well.  It's just a matter of what I have to give up in return  :o

Adan

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Bay Area folks meetup this Thursday before Tech Talk?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 12:53:57 PM »
I'll be there, though 1 beer is my limit on the motorcycle: with food, and two hours later, I should  be OK.

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 12:57:26 PM »
Grrrr...Have fun!

I am jealous of you having: the proximity of a dealership (and a cool dealership at that), and of other Empulse riders. I would love to "meetup"...sadly google maps tells me:

1,089 mi, 15 hours 38 mins
    In current traffic: 16 hours 5 minutes

oh well....again...have fun...and grrrrr

Gavin

Adan

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 01:27:53 PM »
Don't feel too bad Gavin, Albukurkee is a nice part of the world.  I seriously might retire there.  I could buy 3 houses for the price of my house in Marin!