Author Topic: FS: ICON Brammo Spec 32 #6 of 32 Limited Edition  (Read 2893 times)

Aqualung1

• View Profile
FS: ICON Brammo Spec 32 #6 of 32 Limited Edition
« on: May 31, 2014, 02:34:16 PM »
Price: $14,800 which includes shipping to lower 48

Purchased this bike brand new from Lone Star in Austin, TX on March 22, 2014.  Since that time I have only put 38 miles on the bike.  Work is relocating me to Brazil for a multi-year assignment so this needs to go.  Please email me with any questions.  Everything is included: charger, two manuals, paper work, etc.

A detailed description and specs on the bike are found here:

http://www.rideicon.com/2013/09/world-debut-introducing-the-icon-brammo-spec-32/

It’s fast, it’s blue and orange, and it represents a watershed moment for the ICON brand. Introducing the ICON Brammo Spec 32 – ICON’s first production bike livery placed on the world’s best electric motorcycle.

In celebration of Team ICON Brammo’s involvement in the 2013 TTXGP season, we are proud to announce the race-derived, limited edition ICON Brammo Spec 32 for public release.

The 2013 Brammo Empulse R: ICON EBoz Edition is a strictly limited edition of just 32 motorcycles; commemorating rider Eric Bostrom’s world starting number and inspired by the former AMA Champion’s signature replica helmet designed by ICON Motosports, in Portland, OR. The ICON Brammo Empulse Spec 32 is a shot across the bow for the next generation of elite electric motorcycles.

Based on the Brammo Empulse R, the Spec 32 features a bevy of signature details to highlight the top-flight technology of the standard bike. Each EBoz Edition sports the signature ICON/Bostrom color scheme, highlighted orange battery module brackets, color coded wheel trim, stainless steel plaque showing the unique bike number and laser cut EBoz signature, and color coordinated Bostrom ICON Airmada signature helmet.

The world’s finest components are combined with world-first technology to deliver a riding experience that proves electric motorcycles can meet and exceed their gasoline brethren. Brammo’s proprietary propulsion system utilizes their own battery packs and controllers, along with a bespoke Parker GVM motor delivers pace and range in spades. Additionally, the Spec 32 has race-derived tuning to deliver sharper performance than the standard Empulse R.

Fully adjustable 43mm Marzocchi forks, fully adjustable Sachs rear shock, and Brembo brakes are packaged with this propulsion system to deliver seamless handling and braking.

This is not just the effort of Brammo and ICON though, this is a full Oregon, USA motorcycle. The powder-coating, seat upholstery, vinyl wrapping, and final assembly are all done in Oregon with the same individuals we use for our custom motorcycles including New Church Moto, Kolor-Werx, and Color FX . Not to mention, each bike is hand-assembled by Brammo in Ashland, OR. Kumbaya never looked this good.

Auslander

• Empulse Guru
  • Ich bin ein Auslander
    • View Profile
Re: FS: ICON Brammo Spec 32 #6 of 32 Limited Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 03:46:55 PM »
If I hadn't just bought an Enertia+, I'd love to have grabbed this from you (esp. with the charging issues + pretty sure Lone Star dropped the ball on that this past weekend).  Beautiful bike!

Aqualung1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 07:47:53 PM »
Thanks. It was shipped straight out of Oregon to Lonestar so it was straight out of the crate

MichaelJ

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • EV Envy
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 11:07:20 AM »
Hi Aqualung1, I sent you a PM with questions.  Thanks!
2013 ICON Brammo EBoz Spec 32 (#6)
2012 Current Motor Super Scooter
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Aqualung1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 12:14:49 PM »
Hi Aqualung1, I sent you a PM with questions.  Thanks!

Contact me at oi2johnson@hotmail.com to answer list

MichaelJ

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • EV Envy
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 12:23:30 PM »
Mail sent, thanks!
2013 ICON Brammo EBoz Spec 32 (#6)
2012 Current Motor Super Scooter
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T