Author Topic: "clutch slip" like sensation on hard acceleration?  (Read 1995 times)

MichaelJ

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • EV Envy
Re: "clutch slip" like sensation on hard acceleration?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 02:24:44 AM »
Met Justin today at Seattle E-Bike where he was helping with the 6,000 mi service for the first Brammo customer in Washington State, and I was there for my 300 mi check-up with what is probably the most recent Brammo registered in Washington State.

In photo (left-to-right): Justin, me, Jake

Boy, he was happy to be flying home today after all that travel!
2013 ICON Brammo EBoz Spec 32 (#6)
2012 Current Motor Super Scooter
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

7racer

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
"clutch slip" like sensation on hard acceleration?
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »
Lol. He looks tired!! 

Auslander

• Empulse Guru
  • Ich bin ein Auslander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 01:36:00 PM »
Met Justin today at Seattle E-Bike where he was helping with the 6,000 mi service for the first Brammo customer in Washington State, and I was there for my 300 mi check-up with what is probably the most recent Brammo registered in Washington State.

Michael,

With any luck I'll be relocated to the Seattle area early next year! I've got an Enertia+ but have an ICE bike I can grab if you ever want to step out for a ride.

7racer!  Happy to hear you got sorted and back to top notch performance!!!

7racer

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
"clutch slip" like sensation on hard acceleration?
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 01:47:37 PM »

Michael,

With any luck I'll be relocated to the Seattle area early next year! I've got an Enertia+ but have an ICE bike I can grab if you ever want to step out for a ride.

Thanks man!!!

Hopefully suspension upgrades soon!

MichaelJ

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • EV Envy
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 09:48:15 PM »

Cool!  It would be great to meet with fellow Brammo owners.  I've met a couple at EV events, but haven't been on any EV rides.  I think that because of how far apart we live, and the range of the bikes, that by the time we meet, we've not got a lot of ride left before a recharge will be necessary.  I'd love to challenge SR-2 over Stevens Pass with another e-biker!

Speaking of EV events next year, I suppose the next one might be Earth Day in April if you're here by then.  Maybe Microsoft will repeat the Earth Day EV Show that I organized last year.  Brammo reps showed up and so did two Brammo owners.

Hear hear!
2013 ICON Brammo EBoz Spec 32 (#6)
2012 Current Motor Super Scooter
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T