Author Topic: SOLVED: Breakdown on high way - SERVICE REQUIRED S96  (Read 4582 times)

Rano

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: UPDATE: Breakdown on high way - SERVICE REQUIRED S96
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 11:27:03 PM »
Roan. I cannot understand what is happening with your Enertia. I really hope that the things will get better soon. My Enertia is working properly, and I tell everyone how useful it is...
- Rano
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:38:18 AM by Rano »

Roan

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Green Motorcycles - weblog
Re: UPDATE: Breakdown on high way - SERVICE REQUIRED S96
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 03:22:26 PM »
No solution or information so far.

The Dutch agent told me that he was waiting for parts and this was 3 weeks ago. I will ask for another status update again.

I stopped counting weeks and switched to months, so my Enertia+ is in service for the third month since summer.  :-\

Ii's not only lasting extremely long but each time I have ask for information. In relationship building Brammo service could use some improvement by keeping informed customers in case of running issues.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 03:28:00 PM by Roan »
Plug in - Hop on - Ride electric

Roan

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Green Motorcycles - weblog
Re: SOLVED: Breakdown on high way - SERVICE REQUIRED S96
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »
This morning I rode to Eenrum to collect my Enertia+, a 90 km ride from where I live. EM Nederland replaced both suspected malfunctioning parts: a new DC motor was already fitted and now also the Sevcon motor controller has been replaced by a new one. Marcel tested the bike for 40 kilometers and concluded that the error messages were finally gone.

It was a cold (3 °C or 37.4 °F), damp and foggy ride. Without navigation I sometimes had to guess the shortest way but with 16% left I reached Eenrum. During the service period I had the demo Enertia Plus of EM Nederland available. A very good service I say! Thumbs up.

I stayed for almost one hour to get warm again. The two cups of coffee did help to retrieve an acceptable body and limbs temperature. ;D

The ride back home went very well. The hole bike has a complete different feeling: it is a lot smoother and a bit quiter. My confidence is regained after coming home without any errors.
Because of the weather I couldn't do full test at higher speed but everything seems to be ok now.

Although it took a long time I'm very pleased with the service I got. My Brammo is back and I love it to ride again!  :)
Plug in - Hop on - Ride electric

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 03:17:34 PM »
Good news! Let's hope you never see that error again!

Liet Marchel nog iets los over nieuwe modellen voor volgend jaar? ;)

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:19:30 PM by kingcharles »
Once you go EV, gas is history!

Rano

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 03:23:29 PM »
I am very happy to read this good news!
Ende gut, Alles gut!  8)