Author Topic: Rearsets for your Empulse!  (Read 2056 times)

Virtually Yours

• Brammoholic
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Rearsets for your Empulse!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 09:06:36 AM »
The bad news is this set is TRACK ONLY!  :'(
The shifter side does not work with the kickstand. Talked to Eric @ Woodcraft and he said he will contact Brammo for a possible solution. The solution is either modify the OEM kickstand or Woodcraft would have to fabricate a new kickstand that works with the rearset.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 09:14:44 AM by Virtually Yours »
Actually Mine,
Empluse R

7racer

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 01:12:53 AM »
The bad news is this set is TRACK ONLY!  :'(
The shifter side does not work with the kickstand. Talked to Eric @ Woodcraft and he said he will contact Brammo for a possible solution. The solution is either modify the OEM kickstand or Woodcraft would have to fabricate a new kickstand that works with the rearset.

well that blows!  I haven't had a chance to install mine yet.  Did they recommend we contact woodcraft to let them know those that need the kickstand?

Virtually Yours

• Brammoholic
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 06:43:19 AM »
Did they recommend we contact woodcraft to let them know those that need the kickstand?
Well you should contact them to either return them or ask if they'll have a solution for the street application. I told Eric that I'm sure I'm not the only person wanting to use these in conjunction with clip-ones for the street. I got the brake side on then went to do the shifter side when I figured it out. I really like them I hope they redo the shifter side to incorporate the kickstand.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:55:01 AM by Virtually Yours »
Actually Mine,
Empluse R

7racer

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rearsets for your Empulse!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2015, 11:00:34 AM »
Ok done.

7racer

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 10:24:02 PM »
emailed them and they stated they didn't have a fix in the works...will be returning mine :(

littlefreak3000

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2015, 09:12:02 AM »
Well I guess that helps me make my decision. I'll be getting stock rearset to repair mine.