Author Topic: Let's get this movement rolling!  (Read 1045 times)

Durgenbold

Let's get this movement rolling!
« on: July 27, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »
Brammo,

In the recent month or so I've gained an immense amount of optimism for the company with the introduction of the Empulse and the Enertia page (and reviews!) on the Best Buy site. I think that Brammo can really make its way to becoming a household name.

Riding off of the hype of the Empulse, I feel confident that Brammo can start focusing more of its energy on distribution and advertisement.

On the Best Buy wiki page, it says there are a little over 1,000 stores worldwide. If you could create one Enertia for display purposes at every Best Buy store in the United States, I think orders will come running back to Oregon.

"Hey, do the math, that would cost well into the millions of dollars!"

Well, there's a huge market in China. Have we heard back on how Jackie Chan is doing? There are Best Buys in China too...

Not that any of this hasn't been thought of before. I guess I'm just excited with this whole idea that the Empulse is going to "change everything."  :(

Is there any news with China? with Brammo's plans for the future? Are we still waiting for how many pre-orders we can get?

-Durgenbold

skadamo

• Administrator
  • Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Plug Bike
    • Email
Re: Let's get this movement rolling!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:16:54 AM »
I would love to know how sales in China are doing.

No doubt 1 Brammo in 1000 bby stores would be good. Even a traveling Brammo display saying coming soon? I'm sure Bram is not the company slowing this down. 

Durgenbold

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »
My guess is that Brammo is counting preorders to determine their next plan of action: stocking up on parts, thinking of upgrading to a larger facility, maybe a separate factory...

If a factory would have to be made to meet demand, it would lose a little of the hand-made magic of each bike but it would be necessary for Brammo to focus on marketing and distribution!

Maybe they could even rent out a section of an existing vehicle factory - with two models it shouldn't be too intrusive!

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 01:18:24 PM »
I would love to know how sales in China are doing.

No doubt 1 Brammo in 1000 bby stores would be good. Even a traveling Brammo display saying coming soon? I'm sure Bram is not the company slowing this down. 

I agree, a traveling Brammo display is a fantastic and much more feasible idea. It would be a great way to stir up some publicity for Brammo. I would love to check out the bike in person, but at this point it looks like I will have to wait until mine is shipped. Perhaps Brammo can open a few galleries like Tesla is doing: http://www.teslamotors.com/about/press/releases/tesla-motors-open-colorado-gallery