Author Topic: Will Brammo be at the Int'l Motorcycle Show?  (Read 1130 times)

badamsfx

• View Profile
Will Brammo be at the Int'l Motorcycle Show?
« on: July 30, 2010, 01:13:24 AM »
I go to the one in Long Beach but I don't see Brammo in the list of manufacturers. It would be great exposure for them but I imagine it takes a huge amount of money and resources.

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Will Brammo be at the Int'l Motorcycle Show?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 07:08:57 AM »
It does look like an expensive show, but they might make a deal with Brammo in this economy. I tried to find exhibitor details online, but I could not find the data. Here is the website: http://www.motorcycleshows.com

What is it like to attend the show at Long Beach? I have never been to a motorcycle show.

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 06:32:39 PM »
It does look like an expensive show, but they might make a deal with Brammo in this economy.

Maybe bake sales are in order with the proceeds sent in to buy a Brammo booth.

skadamo

• Administrator
  • Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Plug Bike
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 09:12:17 AM »
The Chicago area Zero rep was at the Show in IL last year. Had a Zero S in a small spot, more of a vendors booth. He had a decent crowd and even rode the bike around when the place was not busy.

So I believe they do have cheap options.

badamsfx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 10:05:58 PM »
What is it like to attend the show at Long Beach? I have never been to a motorcycle show.

In past years the Long Beach show has been great with dozens of manufacturers showing their wares and lots of bike gear on clearance. Last year's show was noticeably more sparse and Suzuki didn't even have their full lineup of bikes represented. Hopefully this year will be back to normal. One of the best parts of the show is the free test ride area where you can take a ride on something you're thinking of buying. If you intend to try this then show up at least thirty minutes early to the signups or maybe even an hour early because the lines form fast. Signups were at 8am in past years. It would be awesome to test ride an Empulse but I guess it's going to be a while.