Author Topic: Brammo investor video  (Read 1327 times)

76zambones

• View Profile
Brammo investor video
« on: December 12, 2014, 12:23:27 PM »
Found this video online and searched here and haven't seen it posted. Thought I'd share and see what you thoughts. Surprised to see the side by side vehicle, especially.

Brammo Investor clip

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brammo investor video
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 04:32:34 PM »
Found this video online and searched here and haven't seen it posted. Thought I'd share and see what you thoughts. Surprised to see the side by side vehicle, especially.

Brammo Investor clip
This is the first time I've seen a Brammo nameplate on anything with four wheels. Does anyone have any information on it?
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 05:56:41 PM »

Brammo Investor clip
This is the first time I've seen a Brammo nameplate on anything with four wheels. Does anyone have any information on it?

Polaris is selling a 4-wheel all-electric ATV that looks a lot like the one in the video.  Perhaps Brammo developed the prototype for them.
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

MichaelJ

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • EV Envy
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 04:47:06 AM »

The existence of Brammo's other website, BrammoPower.com, would suggest that they're going to branch out and market their powertrain expertise to compete with other companies that are doing the same, such as Mission Electric.

Mission, which was originally expected to release its own e-motorcycle, apparently has yet to sell one but did contribute its powertrain expertise to Harley-Davidson's Project LiveWire.
2013 ICON Brammo EBoz Spec 32 (#6)
2012 Current Motor Super Scooter
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Brammo investor video
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 04:56:23 AM »
The best feature that mission had was that they combined motor control with charging function to reduce components/weight/size and cooling issues. Renault is doing the same with their Zoe and the 2015 setup is providing the car with 22kw charge power via AC!
I hope Brammo will put something like that in their next model.
Once you go EV, gas is history!