Author Topic: accessories .... uggh  (Read 734 times)

csspring

• 2013 Brammo Empulse R
    • View Profile
    • Email
accessories .... uggh
« on: December 30, 2014, 01:03:33 PM »
it is proving very difficult to obtain accessories for my new Empulse R.   Anyone know of a dealer that actually follows through with accessory requests?  Or is the availability that bad?  Trying to get a wind screen, and side cases...

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: accessories .... uggh
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 03:37:58 PM »
I got my cases through my dealer, Scuderia West in San Francisco.

I don't know if there is currently a shortage of accessories, but your dealer should know that and tell you.

The Parts Dept. of your dealer should be able to get information straight from Brammo and communicate that to you. If that isn't happening, I suggest you email or call Brammo to let them know on their end so the link can be properly established. I have always found them to be responsive with the truth.

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: accessories .... uggh
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 05:21:50 PM »
Don't feel too bad. Zero is no better (and probably worse).  They have lots of accessories on their website, but they don't always seem to be available when you order and when they do have the item it can take months to arrive.   :(

Zero is really great on the manufacturing end, but stocking parts and accessories for immediate distribution, not so much.
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.