Author Topic: Charge cable for the Empulse  (Read 1161 times)

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Charge cable for the Empulse
« on: January 21, 2015, 09:03:05 AM »
I stumbled across this cable which in my mind is a far better solution than  the Clipper Creek provided with the bike. Much smaller, lighter and you can select charging power.
Have a look:
http://charge-amps.com/spark/

« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 12:09:25 PM by kingcharles »
Once you go EV, gas is history!

Athlon

• Enciter
    • View Profile
Re: Charge cable for the Empulse
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 03:07:17 PM »
very nice but it looks a little too expansive to me wit much  less oney you can build your own

anyway is a good oprion , I'll forward the link to some friend with Leaf

katacrak

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 05:26:09 AM »
http://

have one from 1 month, and is fantastic, it weighs only 1.3 kg and takes up much less, I take a backpack and not notice it. Now I have one fixed in my work, charge amps at home and for my travels
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 05:38:37 AM by katacrak »

E-viator

• View Profile
    • www.piloot.com
    • Email
Charge cable for the Empulse
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 10:49:01 AM »
Looks like a great cable, but 700 euros?
Emile
'14 Empulse R
'13 Renault Zoe (EV)
'06 Moto Guzzi Griso

katacrak

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 12:32:14 PM »
i pay 654 e. ....for me it is like spend my money on an exhaust pipe . Now I no longer transported the cable to work.

e- viator I see you have or have had a griso motoguzzi , for four years I also had a Griso 8V , gave me many mechanical problems , in fact everything that I learned mechanic with this bike ... i sold repaired , then I bought the Empulse

Adan

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 11:50:05 AM »
I had a '12 Griso, sold it, and now and negotiating to buy it back.  Love the bike, never an issue with it, but the fuel mileage kind of makes it the anti-Empulse.

katacrak

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 12:12:00 PM »
I had a '12 Griso, sold it, and now and negotiating to buy it back.  Love the bike, never an issue with it, but the fuel mileage kind of makes it the anti-Empulse.

The 8v version before 2013, had the distribution engines for tapets, starting numbers of failures such distribuicion switched to rollers, my model 8V 2008 had four distribution change in only 25000 kms, the house change me always under warranty until I asked to be put new distribution rollers.
But aside from this issue the first series had other problems, poor design on the flange  clutch, caused engine oil leak to the clutch. This was remedied in the 2009 series.
 switching noise in neutral araound of 20,000 kms. I had bad luck with this bike, but I loved it when it worked. and certainly he spent a lot of gasoline