Author Topic: Firmware 2.07  (Read 1101 times)

Chocula

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
Firmware 2.07
« on: March 14, 2015, 02:44:14 PM »
I had my bike at Hollywood Electrics yesterday to have the recall fix implemented.  While I was there, Harlan said a new firmware was just released and asked if I wanted it installed now so I did not have to make another trip later. 

I am not sure of the differences but the version on the dash now shows 2.07.  Harlan said this was to address the throttle glitch, which I have fortunately never noticed.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 12:12:02 AM by Chocula »

RickXB

• Enciter
    • View Profile
Re: Firmware 2.07
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »
I got the firmware this week-end at Branchez-vous 2015 , I saw 2 new sub menu for Mode Button; BTL & BTH both in degree. I guess lowest & highest temp between pack. Probably a lot of subtle  improvement by the way.Not sure but I think it was a dash & motor controller update plus one update per pack. it took 45-60 min. after that freebee charge & I tried BMW I3, tesla s 85, cadillac ELR , Kia Soul, Focus, Smart,  Electric Motion EM 5,7 Trial and of course a Zero DS. Lito Sora was there but for eyes only so the BMW I8.

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 08:27:23 AM »
Noticed today that Regen became available at BTL of 12C

And the "Cold battery cutback" message disappears at a BTL of 15C

I also noticed that since the new software was installed I occasionally get a "Please wait" message in the dash at startup.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:25:09 PM by kingcharles »
Once you go EV, gas is history!

katacrak

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 04:58:05 PM »
It would be interesting to receive information for User of these new values, what values are critical, a major problem before, during loading and when driving.
Now with this new version we can change both Sport and Standard modes up, and there is no stopping to change.
It seems to have been enough internal modifications alarm, but I dont have cause and effect information. it would be interesting to have this info