Author Topic: Serious thinking about attending the 2 eMR rounds in Cali. Couch and ride needed  (Read 1202 times)

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello all,
So I found the thread about the 100hp Empulse HVR, and then realized that both round of the Cali rounds of the eMotoRacing series are while I am home after I take a piano exam back home in Maine. I would be spending money I shouldn't but its a trip I really should make. However, I need a place to crash and a ride to the track and back to make it all happen. Obviously with someone who is going. I would be covering the weekend, press pass or not, for my site, and so people can follow along. If I was really fortunate I'd be able to get a visit into Hollywood Electrics, Zero, and who knows who else while in the area (but it is a BIG state). And maybe finally get a ride on these things.

Anyway, that's a lot of high hopes and dreaming.

But is there anyone out there who will be going to the two race weekends who has a place, and is willing to let me crash? I can provide money, I just can't afford hotel and car rental money. Thnx.

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well its been 5 days since I posted on FB and here, and that elusive golden ticket just isn't out there. I'm probably going to buy a used VFR800 instead (assuming it is still there when I get home). Maybe then I can make some of the east coast rounds.

Thanks for looking.

Richard

dbsuperbiker

• Enciter
    • View Profile
We hope to see you at the NJMP round in July...ought to be one of the best.
and of course, Barber is a biggie in october.