Author Topic: Brammo prices and support  (Read 2368 times)

jazz999

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
Brammo prices and support
« on: April 29, 2015, 11:25:55 AM »
Do you think the liquidation sale and sale to Polaris has effected the used market prices of the bikes....I notice more going unsold like that one on eBay last week for $3999?

Also how do you get support now if you have an issue?

Thanks much for your thoughts and opinions

thespecialone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Brammo
    • Email
Re: Brammo prices and support
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 12:10:05 PM »
For now, Brammo and most of its authorized dealer network will continue to support all Brammo motorcycles, this includes all models of the Enertia, Enertia Plus and all models of the Empulse.
Warranty claims will continue to be honored by Brammo and processed in a timely manner.
Brammo will continue to make parts and accessories available through Brammo dealers.
Here is a list of those dealers  http://legacy.brammo.com/store-locator

Sometime during 2015 Polaris will assume full service and parts responsibility for Brammo motorcycles through their Victory dealer network.

Polaris will then service and support all Brammo motorcycles. This includes all models of the Enertia, Enertia Plus and all models of the Empulse. Polaris will honor all warranty claims on Brammo motorcycles.
During the transfer of production from Brammo to Polaris and the associated transfer of production inventory and service inventory customers may experience some delays in parts availability.
We are working hard to ensure that these delays are kept to a minimum, however we apologize in advance for any temporary disruption to the availability of certain parts.

Once this transfer is complete Brammo owners will enjoy access to a much larger dealer network that has the training, tools and parts to support their motorcycle. Probably the largest electric motorcycle dealer network in the world.  I believe this will have a favorable impact on used prices of Brammo motorcycles. 

Please dont hesitate to email service@brammo.com at any time.     
Adrian

Adan

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »
It's probably the worst time right now to be selling a Brammo.  Unless it gets worse, in which case, now is actually the best time.  But as the post above from thespecialone indicates, confidence in the brand and support thereof should be much better once folks actually see Polaris taking responsibility.  That's my guess.

I've been wondering this myself because in about a year my commute pattern is going to change significantly, and I'll be taking the ferry into the City most days.  Instead of putting 250 miles a week on the Empulse, it'll be about 50, and I'll probably consider selling it and just using my Ducati for those limited commute duties.  Hopefully, a year from now the evidence of Polaris support will be much more visible and tangible.  Even so, I don't expect to get more than $6-$7K, and that may be optimistic.  But that's life in the EV world.

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Brammo prices and support
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »
We own a collectors item!
If you divide the total Brammo investment by the number of bikes built each bike is a few hundred thousand dollars...
Once you go EV, gas is history!

RickXB

• Enciter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 03:54:23 PM »
I hope the service  and support will be as good as now and not diluted through Polaris network.

flar

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 07:14:32 PM »
Perhaps this should be stickied (in particular the Reply #1 above) in the various model-specific sections.
Current bikes: 2013 Brammo Empulse R, 2005 BMW R1200RT
Prior bikes: 1988 Honda Hawk GT, 1997 BMW F650