Author Topic: No official information yet  (Read 1589 times)

MichaelJ

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • EV Envy
No official information yet
« on: June 11, 2015, 06:58:39 PM »
For the heck of it, I called up both a Seattle-area Victory dealer and Victory corporate today in the wake of their success at the Isle of Man TT to ask if they had any information for the public about future electric motorcycle products.  The local dealer had no information at this time.  The woman from corporate on the phone sounded very unsettled for being put off script (maybe because the call was being recorded for quality purposes) and could only suggest that if such information were to become public, it would be on the Victory web site.  The best that she could offer was that she would log it as a "suggestion".  Oh well.
2013 ICON Brammo EBoz Spec 32 (#6)
2012 Current Motor Super Scooter
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

roma258

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: No official information yet
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:41:37 AM »
The best that she could offer was that she would log it as a "suggestion".  Oh well.
That's not nothing, I might have to give them a call too :) That said, there's still plenty of time to release a 2016 model, so I'm not too worried. They got some great pub at the IOM TT, so I'm thinking there's more to come.

Quick update. Chatted up the local Victory dealer, said he hasn't heard anything, expects some news at the dealer meeting in July. Didn't sound too stoked about the prospect though  :(
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:19:06 AM by roma258 »