Author Topic: Trolled a Gixxer  (Read 759 times)

roma258

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Trolled a Gixxer
« on: September 03, 2015, 09:01:44 PM »
Went for a little night spin of my local loop. Coming back to the freeway, I'm at a light and an early 2000s GSX-R rolls up next to me. Guy's in full leathers, Kriega backpack, which is rare enough around here. Looks over and goes "Hey never seen one of those in person, it looks pretty cool". I go, "Thanks, but yours has a little more power". He laughs and responds "A little?". I give him a big smile and go, "Yeah, a little" Light turns green and I crack it open in second gear (my bike was at 15% so I'm pretty sure it wasn't even full power), get to the ramp and rail through to the highway. A couple seconds later he comes flying past, but I have zero desire to play tag on a busy-ish highway. Anyway, I never think of a clever thing to say at a moment's notice, so I'm pretty proud of myself  ;D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:43:05 AM by roma258 »

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Trolled a Gixxer
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 11:54:57 PM »
Good one!

Similarly, After I beat a sport bike off the line at 3 traffic lights in a row and stayed ahead for about half a block each time until he came screaming past me with after-market pipes wailing, I said,

"That was fun! How many cc's ya got?"

He replied,
"One thousand. And you?"

I held up my hand, and touched my thumb to my forefinger,
"Zero."

[Aren't electric bikes fun?]