Author Topic: Decal peeling off  (Read 715 times)

Sabinn

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
Decal peeling off
« on: September 19, 2015, 02:45:03 PM »
Before I'm forced to drive a Brammo Mpulse... any suggestions on how to save the E?

Virtually Yours

• Brammoholic
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Decal peeling off
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 03:44:59 PM »
That is why mine is the way it is, I went without for awhile and liked it too. I was thinking of putting the Empulse R back on. I would like having the Empulse R in a super reflective black decal like my flames.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:52:35 PM by Virtually Yours »
Actually Mine,
Empluse R

alain

• If you don't hear anything... Try full throttle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 11:56:21 PM »
I would say no. Of course you cou use epoxy glue, but the stuff is a mess to remove if later on you decide to change the decals anyway.
If possible order new decals at you local dealer or if you're handy with illustrator and co, order them at an online print/sticker shop. I'm planning to do the latter since I would like to have them in reflective colors.

Sabinn

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 01:42:00 AM »
I would say no. Of course you cou use epoxy glue, but the stuff is a mess to remove if later on you decide to change the decals anyway.
If possible order new decals at you local dealer or if you're handy with illustrator and co, order them at an online print/sticker shop. I'm planning to do the latter since I would like to have them in reflective colors.
If you do end up doing your own please post your results :)