Author Topic: Mounting hardware for GIVI side cases V35NA  (Read 1327 times)

opikalo

• View Profile
Mounting hardware for GIVI side cases V35NA
« on: April 11, 2016, 04:27:32 PM »
I have seen multiple pictures of GIVI sidebags on Empulse, but can't figure out what kind of mounting hardware should I buy to mount them? Is it something custom made for Empulse? I have 2013 Empulse R. Should I try reaching out to polaris dealer?

cybergodzilla

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
Re: Mounting hardware for GIVI side cases V35NA
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 11:51:05 AM »
I just happened to save a picture of the frame assembly before it went offline. P/Ns 59447502
Cyber
2014 Empulse =D
2014 CBR650F B-)
2014 CFR250L =O

CAT in HAWAII

• Empulse Guru
  • Empulse in HAWAII ,,,,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 11:01:41 AM »
I have seen multiple pictures of GIVI sidebags on Empulse, but can't figure out what kind of mounting hardware should I buy to mount them? Is it something custom made for Empulse? I have 2013 Empulse R. Should I try reaching out to polaris dealer?

I have the bags, well,, had cases,, and yes the mounting is special for BRAMMO,,

I may sell them shortly,,, I don't use them as much as I used to,,,

Crashed! Don't go up against a semi-truck,, it ain't pretty!

2017 Indian Chief Classic,,,

SWAPPED!! First 2013 Empulse R in HAWAII !!! 🏄

-=SOLD=- HD Sportster 1200 Sport Anniversary Ed. -=SOLD=-

bearddevil

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 01:09:01 PM »

I have the bags, well,, had cases,, and yes the mounting is special for BRAMMO,,

CAT - if you have mounts that you're willing to sell, I'd love to buy them.  I can't find a set of GIVI mounts for my Empulse anywhere.  I already have a set of GIVI bags from a previous bike, but no mounts. 

skuzzle

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 06:50:29 PM »

CAT - if you have mounts that you're willing to sell, I'd love to buy them.  I can't find a set of GIVI mounts for my Empulse anywhere.  I already have a set of GIVI bags from a previous bike, but no mounts.

Note that your existing bags might not fit on this mount.  I have some old GIVI bags that will not fit on this mount.  Actually I wish the old ones would work.  I have never had any problems with GIVI bags until I got these for my Empulse.  Both keys cores popped out of the bag after about a year of use, making it so the bags could never lock, or always be locked.