Author Topic: My Empulse thus far  (Read 2019 times)

willss01

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: My Empulse thus far
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 02:50:01 AM »
Since I learned something new today I thought I'd make a post

Eltek (the manufactures of the "on board charger") service their own equipment! Replacement is not necessary!

So I have ordered the dealership to do the dirty work for me. I really considered towing it home (for its first time) and mailing it off myself but the thought of it still not working worries me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 11:15:43 PM by willss01 »
"I'ts not me, it's the world that's crazy!" -Scott Pilgrim

willss01

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 02:56:59 PM »
Despite what eltek told me, as the dealer tried to start an RMA to eltek they said they won't even repair it because valere or who ever makes it now.
The dealer asked me if I wanted those numbers and I said "yeah I'll get in contact with them if you haven't or won't."
Re"fing"diculos

willss01

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 03:41:34 AM »
So I was told last Thursday (or something?) that they found the right part  .... (excuse the lack of enthusiasm it's just I've heard this one before) so we'll see what this week brings but I know that even last time when they got the "right part" in on a Friday they had to not work on it Saturday and the following Tuesday (before they realized "this doesn't even plug in right?") and the reason being because they didn't know "when the part would be in and couldn't even guess, because it was on back order and it's new technology and *insert excuse number three that I forget*".
Waiting to see ....