Author Topic: how to prepare the Brammo for Race  (Read 2928 times)

xylax

• View Profile
how to prepare the Brammo for Race
« on: June 08, 2016, 10:34:45 AM »
Hi everybody
First excuse my english I'm french... nobody is perfect !!!
I'm looking for part to prepare and protect my Brammo empulse R for race
do you have somme link where I can buy parts ? US and europe dealer
I'm  looking for protection axis of rear and front wheels, protection framework and also fairing
thanks for your answers

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: how to prepare the Brammo for Race
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 10:33:29 PM »
Ah heck. Brammo had an actual catalog one year, but now that Victory owns the bikes, I have no idea where to look.

Fairings have always been a bit if a hack job. I would get a hold of the eMotoRacing guys here in the US. Most of then race Brammos.

Seriously guys, where do y'all get frame sliders? And what fairings work the best?

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 11:41:49 AM »
IIRC, there's been several threads on racing, sliders, fairings on this forum, accessible by searching by key words.

Chocula

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 11:58:25 AM »
Seriously guys, where do y'all get frame sliders?

I had originally contacted Woodcraft to see if they had something that I could make fit.  They said they had made a run of sliders and the entire batch was being sold to Brammo.

It took about 6 weeks for them to become available but I was able to purchase them directly from Brammo.  I suspect there is a big box of them somewhere in a Victory warehouse waiting to be inventoried.

I would pester your preferred Victory dealer to see if they can get them.  If that fails, contact Woodcraft directly.  They are very simple, just the puck mount with an M10 bolt which are likely already part of one of their existing kits.

Chocula

littlefreak3000

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 01:09:02 PM »
I just recently got Woodcraft sliders from my local Victory dealership. They are the code style sliders but you could order the cylinder sliders caps and swap them out if you want.

vtbrammorider

• Empulsive R2-D2
  • Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 07:38:11 AM »
For most of your controls and pegs Woodcraft can help you out.  There are also several build threads out there from some of us in the emoto serries.  Feel free to holler at me if you have any questions.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

flar

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 06:26:18 PM »
If you type in Brammo/Empulse/2015 on the woodcraft site they show a Hindle Exhaust coming soon!  I've always thought the stock exhaust on these bikes was kind of quiet, I wonder how much power it's robbing us...
Current bikes: 2013 Brammo Empulse R, 2005 BMW R1200RT
Prior bikes: 1988 Honda Hawk GT, 1997 BMW F650

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 04:06:00 PM »
If you type in Brammo/Empulse/2015 on the woodcraft site they show a Hindle Exhaust coming soon!  I've always thought the stock exhaust on these bikes was kind of quiet, I wonder how much power it's robbing us...

This is great news... I've always been disappointed in those cheap Chinese playing cards hitting the spokes. ::)