Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

Enertia Plus Charger

(1/2) > >>

TuzoTuzo:
Hi all,

My charger for my Enertia Plus is no more (long story).  I've been looking all over the internet for a replacement, but can't find one.  I've contacted several Polaris/Victory dealers, also without luck. 

Has anyone been in this situation before?  And if so, what was your solution?  Were you able to find a replacement charger?  Or did you manage an alternative workaround? 

Any help/guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Shinysideup:
Does anyone know if Polaris is supporting Enertias?
If so, you may have to start in with contacting Polaris corporate.
If not, perhaps Adam or someone at Brammo is still responding?

Sorry, I'm just brainstorming here... no real solutions.

willss01:
Do you mean your Clipper Creek, or other brand? (From bike to wall) OR your on-board charger (charging controller? I know the brammo's is made by Eltek Valere). If it is the latter, Eltek service all of their equipment. I would mail it to them, you need to start some kind of RMS case or something their website elaborates and they are very helpful on the phone.
If it's the clipper creek charger (you can be sure if you go to a charging station and it works) I have no insight but to replace it.
Victory /polaris will work on enertias ... based on my experience I wouldn't recommend them even for such a simple job, see my post "My Empulse thus far". I saw at least one at the Lakewood dealer in Colorado back in April I assume they are riding again by now.

kingcharles:
Enertia's don't use clipper Creek and have a different on board charger than the Empulse.
It cannot be compared.

Try emotorwerks, maybe they can help.
https://emotorwerks.com/index.php/store-juicebox-ev-charging-stations/dc-charging-systems/1657-mini-smartcharge-12000-a-12kw-universal-voltage-ev-charger-fully-assembled-tested/category_pathway-17

TuzoTuzo:
Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for your responses.  To answer Wilss01's question, I'm talking about the charging cable itself (from bike to wall).  I had hoped it would be as easy as going to the local hardware store with a photo of the cord and prongs and picking up a replacement.  But it seems Brammo used a unique prong configuration. 

And thank you Kingcharges.  I checked out emotorwerks, but am not seeing a cable that is interoperable with the Enertia Plus. 

I'm going to reach out again to the Lakewood dealer like Wilss01 suggests, hopefully with better results. 

Again, thanks everyone for your input.  Much appreciated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version