Author Topic: Got it.  (Read 1036 times)

willss01

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
Got it.
« on: July 30, 2016, 12:58:22 PM »
Finally rode my fully functional empulse yesterday.
I did hear some disterbing news from the shop hand, danny, that my bike "would be the last brammo they service" I don't know if I bugged the guy to the point he'd  lie to me to keep me away but it was a hassle, the charged me 800 dollars for 7 hours of labor then assured me that there where numerous bolts and he had never seen anything like it ( I tried to make the point that Polaris should have had some kind of training that would have maybe reduced this time like I'm sure anyone of them could rebuild a carb faster than I could)

I'll do my best to post more pics in between charges. But more than happy overall
"I'ts not me, it's the world that's crazy!" -Scott Pilgrim

Chocula

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Got it.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 09:44:06 PM »
Glad to year you have a fully functional bike!  Even better that you still have some time to enjoy it before it snows.

MichaelJ

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • EV Envy
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 11:14:37 PM »
Congratulations!  Enjoy the remaining good weather!
2013 ICON Brammo EBoz Spec 32 (#6)
2012 Current Motor Super Scooter
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

willss01

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 02:35:45 AM »
Congratulations!  Enjoy the remaining good weather!
It has been my mission.  ;D
- I've been to Estes Park (and a charge from 40%, $2 for 2 hrs) and back.
-I almost made it back from the dealer in Lakewoood ...
 {I'm sure I would have if  I didn't get a little turned around; and I should mention the dealer did not give me a complete charge! [I wish I could do more to hurt the name  VICTORY/POLARIS SUCKS!] and their .... their terrible service! anyhow} the bike died completely at 9% less than 3 miles from my house (un-level batteries I'm sure because of it's "long sitting time" I have had it down lower since.) but my insurance gave me a free monthly tow ($120 savings) *If Only I Had... IOIH downloaded Chargpoint and understood it **IOIH  switched it from sport sooner ... ***IOIH had? the dealer knew what they where doing! ****IOIH not gotten lost for 5 miles WELLL ughhh my luck.}
-but what I love the most is taking someone with me to just crush the foothills of Horsetooth reservoir.
-and of course to and from my job about 3 miles away 5-8 times a week with home charges.

Over 300 miles in less then a month I would not trade it for any bike in the world, just under 6K miles, fresh oil and no worries  8). LOVE the gears, I've gotten use to the ridding position  ::) but I don't think I would ever sell my Nighthawk or this Brammo.
"I'ts not me, it's the world that's crazy!" -Scott Pilgrim