Author Topic: My Limited Edition Enertia and supposedly the 1st Production Enertia made  (Read 1451 times)

ljt725

• View Profile
I finally broke down and bought a Brammo Enertia Limited Edition that I had been kicking around for a while. It's #15 of 30. Just a tick over 1,000 miles she's a head turner for sure, and a blast to scoot around town on. While I was in Medford purchasing the limited edition I also came across a craigslist post for a 2009 brammo enertia for $600 that had tipped over and had dead battery's. so I was thinking well hell I'll just pick it up for a parts bike, we ended up settling on $300 for the parts bike. When I arrive to pick up the parts bike I notice it says ENG TEST BIKE on it this of course peaked my curiosity so I had to ask why it had that all over the bike. He then tells me he was an Engineer/Tester at Brammo and that this was the first production one made. It does come back as VIN#2 but he said there is no VIN#1 so that this is the first production one made he also knew the original owner of my Limited Edition one which was I suppose he would seeing as how most the Limited Editions were bought by people who worked at Brammo. I would love if anybody had more info on the Test Bike to prove or disprove any of this information. Cheers!

ljt725

• View Profile
Re: My Limited Edition Enertia and supposedly the 1st Production Enertia made
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 07:45:09 PM »
Limited Edition #15 of 30

ljt725

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:48:57 PM »
ENG TEST BIKE

ljt725

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:49:31 PM »
ENG TEST BIKE

jazz999

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 01:46:11 AM »
That's pretty cool.  Mine is 18th Enertia made.  Wow $300 for parts bike is a steal.