Author Topic: Empulse parts source- Polaris  (Read 1494 times)

roma258

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Empulse parts source- Polaris
« on: January 04, 2017, 10:07:53 AM »
So I just wanted to share my experience, since parts availability is always a concern. I cracked the rear (underseat) plastics in a garage mishap, sending me into a panic about finding a replacement part. Prior experience with Victory dealer pretty much ruled them out. On a hunch, I googled for Victory Empulse TT parts fiche, and what do you know, you can order directly from the Polaris website! I've never seen that before from an OEM (usually you either have to go through dealer, or third parties like BikeBandit):
http://store.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/parts/#/s/VIC/V16EZBRRBB%2fCB//1

I found the part that I needed, seemed like a direct match, second pleasant surprise- $40 for OEM plastics, nice! Ordered on the 26th, had some questions so called up and was able to talk to a human pretty easily, shipped on the 29th and arrived yesterday. All in all, a pretty pleasant experience!

I know some people are down on Polaris, for a host of good reasons, but at least our bike is not a full fledged orphan when it comes to parts....which is nice!

Ultratoad

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Empulse parts source- Polaris
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 11:27:39 AM »
Now that's some good information right there....  Glad it worked out for you....  Love a happy ending....

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 01:53:01 PM »
Excellent! I love posts like this because it renews my belief that the forum is a good source of information along with a place for rider/owners to hang out. Thanks roma258.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 02:34:34 PM »
This is great news! Both from a general Empulse perspective and for my own pending needs...

Yesterday, after riding to work in the rain, I came home and wiped the bike down. In wiping the license plate, I noticed it moved way too much. Turns out the plate holder was cracked ALMOST all the way through on both sides. I secured it from falling with tie wraps and, this morning, after reading your post, ordered the part from Polaris. $75 plus tax and shipping.

So, thank you thank you thank you.

roma258

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 05:13:59 PM »
This is great news! Both from a general Empulse perspective and for my own pending needs...

Yesterday, after riding to work in the rain, I came home and wiped the bike down. In wiping the license plate, I noticed it moved way too much. Turns out the plate holder was cracked ALMOST all the way through on both sides. I secured it from falling with tie wraps and, this morning, after reading your post, ordered the part from Polaris. $75 plus tax and shipping.

So, thank you thank you thank you.
Awesome! Glad to help. Was so excited when I realized this, had to shout from the rooftops! I wish more manufacturers did this, btw.