General > Victory Empulse

Who Owns a Victory Empulse TT ????

<< < (2/17) > >>

EmpulseRider:
Congrats, thats a solid deal. Kudos to your dealer for placing the customer first!

Quick (off topic) question. What camera did you use to take that excellent picture?

+progress-:

--- Quote from: Ultratoad on December 13, 2016, 11:34:06 AM ---Nice write up....  I for one appreciate the information....  How does the mileage change when riding in hilly areas????

--- End quote ---

Seattle has many hills but I don't often head east into them.  I wouldn't expect hills to be too problematic as you have to come back down and then you can regen some of that energy.

--- Quote from: EmpulseRider on December 14, 2016, 01:25:19 PM ---Congrats, thats a solid deal. Kudos to your dealer for placing the customer first!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I was excited!  I spent lots of time speaking with both the dealership and Polaris customer support.  All of the diagnostics occur at Polaris corporate by an EV tech who decides how to proceed with the repair and reevaluates when the fix fails.  By the end of the multiple months of attempted fixes the dealership and I were growing frustrated.  The final decision to trade for the bike came from Polaris corporate whom I assume covered all of the costs.

--- Quote from: EmpulseRider on December 14, 2016, 01:25:19 PM ---Quick (off topic) question. What camera did you use to take that excellent picture?

--- End quote ---
I took the pic with my Nikon D5000 (entry level DSLR) with a Nikkor 50mm prime lens (fixed focal length) and did some manipulations in Photoshop. The old warehouse in the background is in Seattle's SODO neighborhood which is nice and quite on the weekends, unless there is a professional sporting event.

Chocula:
I agree with everything +progress- wrote except I used to get 80 miles out of my Empulse R and still get about 80 out of the Empulse TT.  There are some nice canyon rides where I live and hills don't seem to have to much impact provided I am not using the friction brakes much.  What the uphill taketh, the downhill giveth.  Increased air resistance from speed has the most noticeable impact on range and cooler days give a bit less as well.

Ultratoad:
You guys have been very, very helpful....  Much thanks....

Ultratoad:
Well.... I took the plunge.... Bought an Empulse TT from Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose today.... They made me a deal that I couldn't refuse.... I just want to play with one of these things....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version