General > Victory Empulse

Who Owns a Victory Empulse TT ????

<< < (17/17)

+progress-:
I do not have a windscreen on my Empulse TT but like Ultratoad I do wear ear plugs.  I originally started using ear plugs to cut back on wind noise on the highway (75ish mph) when my commute increased to about 30 miles round trip.  I am using a product from a company called No Noise who offer many different types of ear plugs that are configured for different situations.  I am using their Motorsport ear plugs which have been great!  They cut back the decibels to a safe level (something about a ceramic filter) but still allow for sounds to reach your ears so you are not completely disconnected from your surroundings.  It took a little while to get used to installing them in my ears correctly and putting my helmet on without dislodging the plugs but once I got the hang of them I almost never ride without them. 

https://www.nonoise-earplugs.com/en/products/motorsport/

*Just over 7,000 miles on my Empulse TT and it has been issue free!  Much nicer than than my Empulse R experience which had consistent error messages and 3 of the 7 battery modules replaced.

TVETT:
I just got the wind screen off ebay for $40 and figured I'd try it out. It does quiet things just a bit and I notice I can hear the chain and transmission a bit more. But it really is a minor difference, even at high speed. IMHO no way would it be worth the $200 MSRP. But for $40 I'll keep it on for a while

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version